2011 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport

2011 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport Prices
2011 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport Fuel Economy
2 3 4 5 6  Next
NOT A VERY GOOD TRUCK AT ALL by MAD on 09/30/2012. Trim: 2011 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport SE 2WD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: NONE
Cons: VERY BAD
Overall review: DO NOT GET THIS CAR AT ALL
Mitsubishi by An MSN Autos Consumer on 09/20/2012. Trim: 2011 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport SE 2WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: It's a cute, little car. Very comfortable.
Cons: There is really not much that I dislike. Sometimes the car does little weird things that I don't know the reason behind, that sort of scares me. The arpms might go up and down for no reason. But overall it is nothing serious.
Overall review: I like the car, like the size and the features.
Great all around car for ALL seasons. by Wildtyme - Western Wisc. on 09/02/2012. Trim: 2011 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport SE AWC, Owned 1 year.
Pros: You'll get a lot of options for the money, sun roof with retractable shade, gps, AWD, phone, rear camera, rain sensing wipers, reads Ipod, computer which lets you program stuff for the car, remote start, built in subwoofer, awesome headlights with adjustable eyelids and more! Good gas milage, 28-30mpg. Tight steering.
Cons: Steering wheel doesn't come out far enough. Seats could be more comfy and with more adjustments. If you crack the window open and shut the door, window sounds like it's gunna break. And the cheap Goodyear tires that came with the car, yuck, get rid of them and you'll like this suv better!
Overall review: If the seats were better and steering wheel telescoped farther out I would of gave this SUV a ten.
The Ultimate Truck by Dan from Auburn Ma. on 10/27/2012. Trim: 2011 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport SE AWC, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I love my mitsu .It drives great,corners good,tight steering,great braking,love the interior.Its the best suv we have owend
Cons: none
Overall review: Overall by know u know i luv my suv. And i know they improved the 2013 model ,which i thought mine was fine. but if its more comfy and better suspension then maybe ill trade mine in for a new one.
Enthusiast
Love Mitsi by Nez39 on 09/02/2012. Trim: 2011 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport ES 2WD.
Pros: I love the look of my sport as well as the cargo room and the handeling. I do a lot ok camping and backing with my son. So I'm on a lot of roads that are dirt, muddy and worse, just a trail. So I use the traction control a lot and I must say it has saved me more than I can count. She'll go almost anywhere, the frame is strong and the wheel base is about what a jeep is and it turns and stops on a dime. And mine is 2 wheel drive the AWC must be amazing. I love Mitsi and would recommend one to anyone.
Cons: The rear shocks seem weak and bounce when going over bumps they need to stiffen the rear suspension some. This would help tremindously.
Overall review: Love my sport and if you haven't driven one you need too. Today
2 3 4 5 6  Next