2011 Infiniti G Coupe

IPL G Rocks by An MSN Autos Consumer on 02/14/2014. Trim: 2011 Infiniti IPL, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Everything I could want in an Elegant Sports Car. My IPL G turns heads everywhere I go and much more reliable than he European Garbage that is in the shop every other week.
Overall review: 10
Great for 2 by Bruce in Pittsburgh on 04/29/2012. Trim: 2011 Infiniti 37x AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The car can fly, expecially in sport mode. It corners well without beating you up. Nice balance between handling and comfort.
Cons: I'm an empty nester and I'm not going to use the back seat for people. Get the 4 door if you plan on having more than 2 in the car. The trunk is small, but the back seat folds down so you can fit 2 golf bags and 2 overnight bags easily.
Overall review: My mileage has been 18/19 around town and 26/27 highway. That's taking it easy. Put it in sport mode and drive it hard and the numbers drop quickly (but it's so much fun). Overall a great car for my needs.
Infinity G37 IPL - Looker and Performer!! by rmyAddison on 03/31/2012. Trim: 2011 Infiniti IPL, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I came from a Jaguar and I love my G37 IPL. Performance and handling are excellent, interior quality is luxury level, controls are well laid out. It's an eye catcher and just fun to drive, just enough growl in the exhaust. Did add a K&N Typhoon cold air system and this cars pulls strong. To me a sports car in a suit!!
Cons: Two complaints. Gas mileage in town, before and after the K&N mod............stinks! Getting 12 mpg in town, mid-20's on the highway. The rear seats, while very nice quality leather, are useless for adults. I'm 5'10" and my head hit the headliner, kids only in the back. Infinity should make a two seat version for the sports coupe and forget the back seats, make it a useful hatchback.
Overall review: I've been a Eurocar driver but the Infinity G37 IPL truly caught my eye, it's fast and fun and you don't see one on every corner, Dallas is full of high end cars. The mileage is disappointing but the fun factor outweighs it "to me". I like that Infinity chose to load the IPLs with everything, and actually make it a bargain against comparably equipped BMW/Audis. Really like the gunmetal finish wheels against the Graphie Shadow body color, it gets a lot of compliments !!