2011 Volvo XC60

Volvo XC-60 on the "Short List" by Shrek in Memphis, TN on 05/23/2012. Trim: 2011 Volvo XC60 T6 AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Very satisfied with my purchase, the buying experience, and the Volvo dealership service during scheduled maintenance visits. I purchased the T6 model and continue to be impressed with the performance, in particular the acceleration and deceleration (braking). I smile every time I fill up with regular grade unleaded fuel. I/We drive this SUV at 23,000 miles per year and have had zero problems. We have 28.500 miles on the odometer now. Outstanding fit/finish and comfort. 5-yr/60K scheduled maitenance included -- even replacement of streaking wiper blades! (Memphis, TN)
Cons: My first "complaint" is that I wish the vehicle had an AC "plug" -- which is an optionat a cost. I think that that functionality should be a given in this class of vehicle. Having said this, most of my "modern" devices can be charged via the (standard, I think) USB connection. My only other (and related) "gripe" is that the accessory outlets (cigarette outlets) appear to be "shallower" (less depth) than the male-end connectors of the DC-AC converters that I have, making the adapters difficult to stay inserted. As an aside, the SIRIUS service seems to lose signal more often than the service in the VW that I own. Not a particular annoyance as it is not that often -- just an observation.
Overall review: I would definitely have the XC-60 T6 on my short-list for buying again, even to the point of owning two of them in the family at the same time. The only "real" holdback for purchasing another now is that my 13-yr old Lexus with 120k+ miles just won't have a problem. So you ask... "Why didn't you buy another Lexus?" Answer: I didn't like the interior styling of the 2011 Lexus RX as much as the Volvo XC-60 (and the RX was a little more costly). Note: My review my seem inflated, but I did weeks of research, test drives, and comparisons before purchase. I consider myself I very informed buyer (self- assessment) -- but the XC-60 definitely was not an impulse buy.
Volvo XC60: Best in its class by Danilo, Texas on 03/22/2012. Trim: 2011 Volvo XC60 3.2, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Design, safety, power, comfort, price, overseas delivery program.
Overall review: The best in its class in all fronts. Hopefully China will keep it that way.
Good Family Vehicle by Colorado Driver on 09/18/2011. Trim: 2011 Volvo XC60 T6 AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This car is sporty and fun to drive. It responds well and has a nice ride on the highway. The driver and front passanger seats are comfortable and the vehicle has a lot of nice features. I really enjoy the turbo. Learning to operate the features in the car took some time and reading, but it was well worth my time.
Cons: I am only 67 inches tall and I still have to remember to watch my head when getting into the driver's seat. The entry seems somewhat small. The leg room in the back is a bit tight and the foot room is also. The storage space in the front seat is lacking. Why only a single disc CD player? Also, the radio/navagation system has been somewhat problematic and has not funtioned correctly a few times in the five months that I have owned the vehicle.
Overall review: Overall and excellent car. My Volvo XC 60 is comfortable and quite with all the features that I want. It is very capable and a nice alternative to bigger and bulkier SUVs. I am averaging around 23.5 MPG, which is better than I expected. I feel that my family is save travling in this car through all weather conditions.
GREAT SUV FOR THIS CLASS. by BOB FROM SALEM MA on 06/24/2014. Trim: 2011 Volvo XC60 T6 AWD, Owned 3 years.
Pros: STRONG ACCELERATION WITH T6 MODEL. GREAT IN WINTER SNOW. PIRELLI TIRES COULD BE BETTER.
Cons: REAR LEG ROOM TIGHT FOR TALL PEOPLE.
Overall review: GREAT RIDE GREAT HANDLING GREAT IN COLD SNOWY CLIMATES.
A solid crossover. by Obone on 12/09/2012. Trim: 2011 Volvo XC60, Owned 1 year.
Pros: This is the best car I have ever owned. I love driving it and have not had any complaints after eighteen months. I bought the car from Overseas Delivery and had a great experience.
Cons: Had to pay extra to get a nice paint color.
Overall review: If you are considering the Overseas Delivery, shop around because you will get different pricing.