2011 Jeep Wrangler

2011 Wrangler Takes Big Steps Forward by Scooter from the GA Mountains on 03/10/2011. Trim: 2011 Jeep Wrangler Sport, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Interior is a huge improvement, very user friendly with easy reach controls. Power windows and power side mirrors are an added plus. Still has that great off-road capability. Rides resonable well for such a short wheelbase. Noise dampening is a huge improvement with the hardtop. Three piece hardtop is excellent for those who disdain the soft top. Decent MPG's for what it is.
Cons: Rain drips in the front cabin when you open the doors. Engine still lacks proper HP for this vehicle.
Overall review: Overall, this is a big leap forward for the 2011 Wrangler over previous years. Creature comforts aside, you must remember this is a Jeep, not a Lexus, which is fine with me. At its core, it carries on the Jeep tradition with rugged looks and rugged capability, plus it's great fun with the top down and can go about anywhere you want to take it.
BETTER PARTS by CCT GEORGIA on 06/13/2012. Trim: 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: LOVE THE WAY IT RIDES AND HANDLES. I HAD A 2006 JEEP WRANGLER AND IT WAS A HORSE AND BUGGY COMPAIRED TO THE 2011.
Cons: THE GAS MILAGE COULD BE A LITTLE BETTER. I HAVE 22,000 MILES ON MINE, THE BELT BROKE WHEN I STARTED IT UP, THE IDLER PULLEYS ARE MADE OF PLASTIC, ONE HAD A CHIPED PLACE ON IT WHICH I BELIEVE CAUSED THE BELT TO BREAK. IT WOULD BE NICE IF THEY MADE THESE PULLEYS OUT OF METAL, INSTEAD OF PLASTIC. THE FENDERS ARE PUT ON WITH CLIPS INSTEAD OF SCREWS, I HAD A PROBLEM WITH ONE OF THESE COMING LOOSE, IT WAS FIXED UNDER WARRENTY, HOWEVER EVEN THE JEEP DEALERSHIP SAID THEY SHOULD BE PUT ON WITH SCREWS INSTEAD OF PLASTIC CLIPS. HOOD FLUTTER IS ALSO A PROBLEM, WHEN MEETING TRAFFIC THE HOOD FLUTTERS, THIS CAN BE SOLVED BY REPLACING THE RUBER HOOD LATCH WITH A HEAVY DUTY LATCH, WHICH IS SOLD ON LINE..
Overall review: FOR WHAT THESE JEEPS COST I WOULD LIKE TO SEE A LITTLE MORE QUALITY OF WORKMANSHIP
Jeep is Still the Standard... by An MSN Autos Consumer on 01/28/2011. Trim: 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Love the new interior, 4 doors, freedom top.
Cons: Engine could show more power.
Overall review: Great SUV that still feels like a truck (too many are just raised cars these days). The new interior give it a more refined feel that was needed for an everyday vehicle, but still has the Jeep character that makes it fun to drive.
Most versitile Jeep I've ever owned. by Geiser from Colorado on 01/05/2011. Trim: 2011 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Great comfort, handling for a Jeep. Gas mileage much better than expected. I can get 23mpg if I crruise at 60. Good turning radius, good off-road.
Cons: If you want space, get a bigger model. The back seat is uncomfortable and cramped. I took it out to make room for my dogs.
Overall review: Very pleased so far.
NEW WRANGLER ROCKS! by MCTronix on 11/29/2011. Trim: 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: So much fun to drive Suprizingly good ride Nice interrior (Not all cheap plastic) Engine has just the right power to gas milage ratio Not too noisy Better ride than the Liberty Capabilities (It's a JEEP!)
Cons: Would like black rims but hey, I can always add them later. I'm just not a fan of chrome at all.
Overall review: This is my 5th Jeep and 2nd Wrangler. My first Wrangler was a 1989 one that I used mostly has a summer/2nd car. I drove it for 18 years and sold it just a couple of years ago. Now I have my 2nd one and I have to say "WOW! What a difference!". The ride is actually better than the 2009 Liberty I traded in for it and it is sooooo much more fun to drive. Bumps that would have knocked me off my seat in the '89 wrangler just seem to dissapear in this one. It has plenty of get-up-and-go and I like th 5 speed auto a lot. I haven't taken it off-road yet but I can tell from past experiences, it will rock the rocks. If you're looking for a smooth, car-like ride, this is not the vehicle for you. It is a truck after all. However, if you would rather have fun than be pampered, this is it!!! I would strongly recommend the hard top as well as the leather seats. By the way, the 730 nav option on this thing is a great option as well. A welcome improvement over the 720 I had on my Liberty.