2011 Nissan Titan

Great Daily Driver and Play Truck! by Normal Guy - Idaho on 02/23/2013. Trim: 2011 Nissan Titan SL Crew Cab 4X4, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Power, Power and more power, huge back seats plenty of room with easy fold up seats. Great tie down system. Looks sharp!
Cons: Fuel mileage and lack of Ipod connectivity via standard I-pod cable.
Overall review: Great truck, very nice, runs smooth, no issues.
Titan is a beast! by John Bob from Mobile on 08/11/2012. Trim: 2011 Nissan Titan SL Crew Cab 4X2, Owned 1 year.
Pros: The styling is very basic, yet looks good. Acceleratiion is amazing, hauling and towing are easy chores with this truck. Standard VDC and airbags all around. View of the road is great. The CC rides like a high end truck should.
Cons: Some interior parts feel cheap, poorly made front seats (already replaced due to faulty springs hitting you where they shouldn't), paint easily scratches.
Overall review: This is my 2nd Titan Crew Cab. I have the SV Heavy Metal Chrome Edition which turns heads wherever I go. Overall I have been very pleased with the vehicle, as well as Nissan overall. 12k so far on this one and the only problem so far is some shimmy from the brakes which is to be expected with the new type of ceramic pads they use, the rotors get glazed and need turning every 15k or so. I don't complain because the improved braking is amazing for this heavy of a truck. Fit and finish are good with only a few plasticky parts here and there. Front captains chairs could use improvement. Acceleration is amazing when you need it, the Endurance engines are some of the strongest ever produced so towing and hauling are not a problem. The ride is very, very comfortable, I have been in "luxury" cars that don't ride as good as my truck. Overall, a very nice truck and with the offers that Nissan gives, it's a no brainer for those looking for a truck that stays on the road, and not in the shop.
the ultimate tow vehical or just a good reliable truck by mark from va. on 06/12/2012. Trim: 2011 Nissan Titan S King Cab 4X2, Owned 1 year.
Pros: i traded my 08 ford fx4 in for 2011 titan i tow a 28 foot enclosed trailer loaded down about 6000 lbs i was impressed that ford never had the pulling power this titan has great truck have 37000 on it with no problems and handles better than the ford
Cons: gas milage but i tow a 6000 lb trailer most of the time
Overall review: tough truck would buy another when needed
Love my Titian by An MSN Autos Consumer on 05/02/2012. Trim: 2011 Nissan Titan SV Crew Cab 4X2, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Great power for towing my 30' travel trailer spacious love blue tooth and steering wheel controls
Cons: Like everyone else wish gas milage was better, bench seat in front on more packages maybe just me but dog likes ridin up front with us.
Overall review: 9 out 10
poor quality for a nissan by Doug Altoona Pa on 04/08/2012. Trim: 2011 Nissan Titan SV King Cab 4X4, Owned 1 year.
Pros: The price was right for my sv king cab. I also like the wheels and seats. It also has rear sonar and bluetooth.
Cons: The gas mileage is pretty bad. Expect 11-12 city almost 19 highway. My truck will not start at times due to the key phobe needs reprogramed. I had it done once and its doing it again with only 4000 miles. I'm trading it in tomorrow. Worst nissan I have ever owned.
Overall review: Capable truck that has flaws.