2011 Toyota Yaris

luv my yaris! by cat mom in boston on 08/04/2013. Trim: 2011 Toyota Yaris Liftback 3-Door AT, Owned 2 years.
Pros: I love the size and handling of this car. For a subcompact hatch, you can fit a lot of storage and transport. I moved myself and two cats halfway across the USA !
Cons: I would like a little more acceleration power and sometimes the brakes feel squisky but I have a feeling I've just never gotten accustomed to the ALB system.
Overall review: I love the Yaris. I have the room if I need to transport people or items. I can turn and park where others cannot and I was first living in Chicago and now Boston and those are two things that don't come easy to 99% of the others cars on the road!
2011 Yaris by PA on 04/02/2013. Trim: 2011 Toyota Yaris Liftback 3-Door MT, Owned 2 years.
Pros: It can be parked anywhere. I can drive about 400-450 miles per tank on the highway (5th gear all the way). I learned to drive stick with it, and it was very easy. I will be keeping it around until my children learn to drive, so it better stay in this condition for at least 10 more years. It shouldn't have any issues on that score. I mean it's a Toyota.
Cons: The clutch is high. Some say it is goofy looking, but its uniqueness is what I personally liked. My family has joked that I can put it in the bed on my in-laws truck (forget the spare tire, get the spare car). The tires that came with it are junk.
Overall review: Overall a great commuter car or small mommy/family car.
A Fun Package... by Patrick from Tacoma on 08/25/2012. Trim: 2011 Toyota Yaris Liftback 5-Door AT, Owned 1 year.
Pros: All around practical and functional package. Fun to drive and responsive for a vehicle at this price point.
Cons: The tire jack is under the driver seat while the spare tire and jack handle are in the back of the vehicle. Kind of strange set-up.
Overall review: Love this car.
GREAT CAR! by PA on 04/09/2012. Trim: 2011 Toyota Yaris Liftback 3-Door MT, Owned 1 year.
Pros: It's fun to drive and won't break the bank. My 2 girls love it.
Cons: They styling needs work. but very functional.
Overall review: Over all it's a great car. The toyota care is a good thing... free oil changes, tire rotations. Just very pleasent.