2011 Volvo S80

Sportier than you think by An MSN Autos Consumer on 02/13/2013. Trim: 2011 Volvo S80 T6 AWD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Very comfortable seats, the best I've experienced. I'm 6' 5" and there's plenty of leg and headroom. Good (but not great) sound system. Great 4 yr. warranty: everything but tires is covered including oil changes, wiper blades, brakes, etc. I have the AWD T6 300hp model. Almost no turbo lag, very quick, good torque.
Cons: Volvo, please get rid of the excessive faux chrome trim -- there's way too much on the car. So far just routine maintenance needed.
Overall review: Don't buy a Volvo if you want to turn heads or be part of the Euro car crowd. Conservative styling, but It's a reliable, safe, and very comfortable car.
Enthusiast
Reliable Used Car by On the road again in Cali on 06/20/2014. Trim: 2011 Volvo S80 3.2.
Pros: This is the second S80 I've owned. I love the car! I drive a great deal and great distances, for pleasure, and this vehicle has proven itself time and again. The back seat is roomy and plush, my guest often comment on the leg room. I've only needed basic maintenance and I feel confident in its reliability.
Cons: This is a large and heavy vehicle, hence the title "Large Luxury Touring Sedan." Don't expect it to jump to freeway speed like a sport car. Not so cumbersome as one would expect for the size. With over 80,000 miles on it (so far) no real problems. Although I think the tranny may be slipping a bit, but not sure. Could be my imagination. Or, I'm looking for an excuse to buy a new S80. lol
Overall review: I don't care about status, I care about comfort, reliability, and affordability. The vehicle offers it all. If you're thinking about buying a good used car, I would really consider this one