1999 Infiniti G20

1999 Infiniti G20 Prices
1999 Infiniti G20 Fuel Economy
A Diamond in the Rough by Bummed in Vegas on 01/18/2007. Trim: 1999 Infiniti G20, Owned 8 years.
Pros: Durable. Exceptional paint quality. Interior quality. Strong reliable engine. Responsive steering. Great stereo.
Cons: Absolutely no power. Strange little rattles. The suspension and struts are done after eight years, but no big deal. A/C unit crapped out on me, but hey, I live in the desert and it has been ran really hard.
Overall review: I am the origiinal owner, since mile 17, and after 150,000 miles, this is the best car I have ever owned. It really has been a true road warrior and friend. I have had to shell out less than $2,000 in repairs over eight years (not including oil changes) and I consider that to be more than reasonable. I highly recommend it.
my red infiniti by cari, merrick NY on 02/29/2008. Trim: 1999 Infiniti G20, Owned 9 years.
Pros: It is so easy to handle has 71,000 miles but stil rides like new
Cons: tires seem to wear out fast
Overall review: its a great car
Almost a nice car, but not quite. by EP on 07/13/2001. Trim: 1999 Infiniti G20 Touring, Owned 2 years.
Pros: The interior is fantastic. Not much to complain about, except that the sound system, although Bose, pales in comparison to the sound system in the I30. Leather seats are great and overall, the interior helps to make a so-so styled car look a bit nicer.
Cons: Acceleration is terrible. As is overall engine power. With people in the car, it gets even worse. I've been passed on the highway going uphill by the likes of Neons and Civics. Not to impressive for a "luxury" car. My sun roof just died on me for a few weeks, but then suddenly started working again. Besides that, no major problems in the nearly three years that I've had the car.
Overall review: For a pseudo-luxury car, the G20 isn't bad. The styling needs a little work, and most of all, the engine needs a more kick. Otherwise, this car has been rather enjoyable to drive and I'd recommend this to anyone who can't afford a BMW 3 series or a Lexus IS300 but still wants to drive a luxury brand car. From a practical standpoint, however, you could probably get more bang for your buck if you buy a cheaper car. Or you just should just suck it up and buy a real luxury car, because the G20 isn't one.
Economy and Performance in one great, fun little car by LoveToDrive from Tustin, CA on 08/30/2009. Trim: 1999 Infiniti G20, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: size (easy to manuever), comfort, consistent performance (reliable), great trunk space (with split drop-down back seats).
Cons: The fan on the a/c has had a rattle since the day I bought it, which is only annoying when the radio isn't on... Sometimes, though rarely, the car hesitates before accelerating. Not a quiet ride. No decent cup holders...
Overall review: My car will be 11 years old in October of 2009, and has over 121,000 miles on it right now. It is by far the best car I've ever owned and has been my best auto investment ever, with only a few costly repairs just in the last few years. It handles well, is comfortable, and is still averaging 23 to 28 mpg. Even now, when it's cleaned up, it is a nice-looking car, and the paint still looks great after all these years (even with the door dings). If they made this car in 2010, I'd be in line to buy it.
Hidden gem of used vehicles by An MSN Autos Consumer on 07/11/2009. Trim: 1999 Infiniti G20 Touring, Owned 10 years.
Pros: The interior is well-appointed, and it handles like a dream. By far, this is the most reliable car I've ever owned. I've had it for 10 years, and it has treated me very well. Makes me want to buy another Infiniti.
Cons: Acceleration is lacking. That's about it.
Overall review: I went to the Philadelphia Auto Show and looked at several different cars in this class. After 10 years of excellent performance, I can say I chose wisely.