2011 Lexus LS 460

Comfortable car by TN driver. on 03/02/2012. Trim: 2011 Lexus LS 460 460 RWD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Gas mileage and power are excellent, Comfort, Quality assembly and finish. Ride quality,
Cons: GPS navigation is near worthless. Inexpensive three year old Garmin outperforms it in every area including getting to my destination. Instrument lights are poor (no light for wiper nor light control switch). Temperature setpoints are too dim to read for 30 minutes at dusk or dawn. Rear view camera image is useless in rain.
Overall review: Reliability and comfort are best in the industry but not the most fun to drive.
"An Amazing Automobile" by CT Sr. on 08/13/2013. Trim: 2011 Lexus LS 460 460 AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I purchased the 2011 LS460 AWD one year ago and I've had nothing but joy driving this automobile. My wife and I purchased a new GS300 in 2006 for her and she loves the car while I thought my 2006 Avalon was a better buy and car until I purchased the LS460...Best car I've ever owned or driven. I have driven Mercedes and BMW's but I favor Toyotas and the Lexus, for me, is the best buy for the money and comfort. I've driven it to as far as Savannah, GA to NJ and I'm so impressed with the comfort level, sound system and the overall handling of this vehicle. The "Hold" button is the bomb.
Cons: The braking system is hard and awkward, kind of peculiar for a car of this quality.
Overall review: What an AMAZING automobile...I'll buy another one!!
Luxury At Its Best by An MSN Autos Consumer on 12/08/2012. Trim: 2011 Lexus LS 460 460 AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: This was one of the most comfortable riding vehicle that I have owned. I have been driving this car for just over one year with no issues. I enjoy the DVD player (while my wife shops).
Cons: The backup camera is not placed well. The water beads up on the lense and the camera image is degraded.
Overall review: I do recommend this vechile to my friends and family. The Lexus company overall excels in servicing their customers. (I own the LS460 and a RX350)
The Nexus is with Lexus by D on 04/09/2012. Trim: 2011 Lexus LS 460 460 L RWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Smooth as Silk...I staggered my wheels and it changed the look of the car to that of exquiste beauty.
Cons: Just a little floaty compared to my BMW
Overall review: Nice Ride
One fine automobile by Ian on 03/31/2011. Trim: 2011 Lexus LS 460 460 AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Everything
Overall review: Simply the best