2011 Honda Odyssey

2011 Honda Odyssey Prices
2011 Honda Odyssey Fuel Economy
good car by mohammadt Ann Arbor on 05/11/2012. Trim: 2011 Honda Odyssey Touring, Owned 1 year.
Pros: good seats easy moaneuverbility safe
Cons: none
Overall review: exelint
THE BEST CAR by MOE T on 04/14/2012. Trim: 2011 Honda Odyssey Touring Elite, Owned 1 year.
Pros: EVERY THING
Cons: ITS GAS IS TO LOW
Overall review: NOT TOGOOD NOT TO BAD
The new mini van leader by firerosie from san diego on 05/16/2011. Trim: 2011 Honda Odyssey Touring, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: good gas mileage, engr's that made new van also owned mini vans. All controls easy to get to and logical.
Overall review: Much better van than the 2010 model
Awsome Family Van by Hilgers Famly from Mayer, mn on 04/30/2011. Trim: 2011 Honda Odyssey EX-L w/ DVD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I have 5 kids the oldest is in 1st grade and the youngest is 6 months. All of them fit with their 5 car seats. Its the only van on the maket that I know of that can do this.
Cons: I had an interior panel that poped look and it was a simple fix. If you take it thru a car wash the sun rool leaks. I asked the Service department about it and they said the seal looked good and if you run it thru a high pressure wash it will leak a bit.
Overall review: This is the Ultimate family van. It has everything my family needs. My wife loves it. I just wish there was a way you could split the DVD sound in the back and listen to the music up front without having the kids need to use the wireless headphones. We love the Bluetooth feature
Ultimate Green Bus by sideslide23 Phoenix AZ on 04/04/2011. Trim: 2011 Honda Odyssey EX-L, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Its not a hybrid, the car Seats up to 8, very confortable seats its like riding in a Limo, front and second row legroom, Tri zone Automatic Climant controle.Strong AC system for Arizona heat, Deep Tinted Windows safety Features, CD hardrive gas Mileage of 19 to 27.
Cons: I miss our old Cadillac SUV because it doesn't have rear Audio control and rear heated seats, thats all I could say. I would add the door doesn't unlock when we turn the car off like it does in my Toyota Camry so you have to unlock the doors to get out is it just me or its on all 2011?
Overall review: Best Van out there, I would recomand this car because you'll get better Gas Mileage without sacraficing Performance, Luxury, and Comfort.