2011 Nissan Pathfinder

THE BEST SUV I'VE EVER OWNED!!! by Classy GiGi, Vacaville, CA on 05/09/2012. Trim: 2011 Nissan Pathfinder Silver Edition 4X4, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I love my Pathfinder 4X4 Silver Edition. I have had a Forerunner 4X4, both Explorer 4X4 and Sport 4X4 and all I can say is that I love my Nissan. It is so easy for me to use the many seating variations and for a mom of 3 and grandma of one ALL Boys we are always on the go and this truck keeps up with us every step of the way. Easy to clean and keep clean!!!
Cons: Wish the Gas mileage was a bit better but, you can't have everything : )
Overall review: I LOVE IT!!
STEARDY TRUCK by JANET FROM BURBANK on 03/24/2011. Trim: 2011 Nissan Pathfinder S 4X4, Owned 1 year.
Pros: PICK UP GOOD AND BRAKING GOOD. vERY SHARP LOOKING . HANDLES WELL IN SNOW.
Cons: VISOR FOR FRONT SEATS VERY POOR UNLESS YOU'RE UNDER 5 FEET OBVIOUSLY MADE FOR SHORT PEOPLE, AND GAS TANK HAS NO LOCK MAKING IT POSSIBLE FOR SOMEONE TO SIPHON GAS OUT. BACK SEATS COMFORTABLE FOR AVERAGE SIZE ADULTS, FOR SHORTER TRIPS. AVERAGE ONLY 14 MILES PER GALLON.
Overall review: IT'S BUILT LIKE A TANK- i FEEL VERY SAFE.
Nice SVU! by dee on 11/03/2010. Trim: 2011 Nissan Pathfinder LE 4X4, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: LE has all the gadgets you will ever need . Heated steering wheel,mirrors,seats adjustable pedals the list goes on and on . Its got nice power, for some reason it feels more comfortable than my 2005 SE . Bose sound system AUX port for my Droid phone and Ipod connection.
Cons: They have to make it easier to use the navigation system its too complicated . The wood trim on the LE is "meager" they could of done a better job . HID lights where the heck are they? signals on the mirrors? Europe and Asia is getting a better pathfinder IMO.
Overall review: This will be my DD lets see how she holds up . got the extended warranty just in case heard not such great things about the tranny and oil cooler on the truck .
LOVE My 2011 Pathfinder!!!! by Nicole Pt.St.Lucie,Florida on 05/17/2013. Trim: 2011 Nissan Pathfinder SV 4X2, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I LOVE This SUV .I had a 2002 Pathfinder,traded it for a 2013 Altima for gas mileage.BIGGEST Mistake I Ever Made.Traded my Altima 5 months later for a 2011 Pathfinder.LOVE It! Beautifully Appointed,Great Power and Breaking.Rides like a Dream.It has Great Comfort and Storage.All back Seats Lay Flat.Not 60/40 like majority of SUVS' .Also, It can Pull 5500 lbs So Next will be a Camper... .I Will Pay this Pathfinder off again,and have it for another 12 years I have the SV model The ONLY thing missing is Blue Tooth.BUT My Favorite Nissan Dealer Offered to Put it in for Free for me...So I am Ecstatic!! I have owned Datsuns/Nissans since 1980...I Will Never buy from another Manufacturer
Cons: NOTHING!! NOTHING!!! NOTHING!!!!!
Overall review: LOVE this Vehicle!! Will Never buy Anything but a Nissan!
the bad suv by An MSN Autos Consumer on 05/05/2013. Trim: 2011 Nissan Pathfinder Silver Edition 4X2, Owned 1 year.
Pros: nothing
Cons: problem with ac ,transmition shifts up too fast ,poor down shift ,seems as if you be driving in wrong gear ,you have to floor it to get it to down shift, botton on driver door which is supposed to open and close doesnt work all the times.
Overall review: i contacted nissan customer support left my cell phone and home phone,they think you stay home 24/7 with for them to call you.never called my cell phone