1999 Infiniti I30

1999 Infiniti I30 Prices
1999 Infiniti I30 Fuel Economy
Best used car you can get! by 1988 KX from OHio on 07/06/2009. Trim: 1999 Infiniti I30t, Owned 4 years.
Pros: Now have had 4 years now with 60 K bought used. Paint and interior have stayed like new. Classic looks for 10 year old car. Relatively trouble free. Wife loves heated seats. Will keep it for a long time. First semi-luxury car owned. A/C works great. Put auto start on it, should be available option for cars that sit out in winter.
Cons: Need more sound deadening too much road noise. Only mechanical problems have been 02 sensor and knock sensor and rotors that had to be replaced. Runs fine on regular, 20 MPG in town and 26 on highway. Sure wish I had heated mirror option. Weird position for cc control, rear trunk opener and gas door. Interiior dash lights could be brighter.
Overall review: Have not regreted buying. Sure a lot better than GM junk I've owned previously.
My-I30 by Nicks7 on 01/07/2001. Trim: 1999 Infiniti I30, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Performance and responsiveness is great.
Cons: You cannot drive this vehicle in the rain and have your windows cracked even slightly. Water just pours in, moving or not!
Overall review: Overall a great car!
The car for "INFINITI" by Don from Goodyear,Az on 11/25/2010. Trim: 1999 Infiniti I30t, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Driveability,overall handling is excellent,acceleration is excellent, confortable,leather seats,gas mileage is 28.76 all around driving.
Cons: the clear coat on the spoiler bubbled and peeled in many spots,the dashboard vinyl split in front of the driver,the drivers side of the front seat has shown considerable wear,other than that the car has held up very good
Overall review: I really like this car,I bought it fom a family member,I know it has been taken care of and maintained very well.The car has 140,000 mi and I can imagine it going at leasr that many more,with the same TLC<<>>.
Medium quality by CarUser on 07/25/2009. Trim: 1999 Infiniti I30, Owned 5 years.
Pros: Premium sounds, Fit & Finish, roomy interior & trunk.
Cons: MPG, Breaking, noise, have problem on EGR Valve I have to raplace it for $$$, air sensor, Bad starter but still working, Paint easly chipped.
Overall review: This car has a medium quality overall, have more problems if U compare to Toyota but not bad to own.
the pennysaver by akash on 05/13/2008. Trim: 1999 Infiniti I30t, Owned 9 years.
Pros: the looks are great from the front to the back and its a very comfortable car!! i like the power seats in the front and all that trunk room and the feel of the car!! i have barely done anything to the car other than the normal oil changes, tune ups, etc and new chrome rims and a new exhaust because the old one had holes all over the bottom and new viper blades JUST RECENTLY AFTER REPLACING THE STOCK ONES AFTER ALMOST 10 YEARS!! this car is a great first car and im going to own it till it completely breaks down on me and im only at 50,400 miles and my family owned it for a couple of years but it just became mine a year ago!!
Cons: umm i wish the front had a little bit more room and the back had a lot more leg room. they could get rid of the red part that goes all the way across the trunk and i wish it rode a little bit smoother while going at 70+ miles on the high way but other than that everything is great!!
Overall review: this is a great reliable car that barely needs any maintainence and anyone in the used car market should definetely check this car out!!!