2011 Toyota Highlander Hybrid

1 - 1 of 1 review
4x4 Hybrid for 7 by idahocobra on 04/01/2011. Trim: 2011 Toyota Highlander Hybrid Limited 4X4, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Granted I have only owned this for one month, but I love this SUV. I was driving a 2001 Suburban and did not like the 13MPG combined. I am getting 25+ MPG so far and it seems to be getting better on each fill up. If you want to pass someone on the highway, this is a rocket ship. The acceleration is awesome. We have 3 kids and an occasional friend or two so the 3 row seats are a plus. The split rear seats are helpful. We went for the Limited so it has the awesome Nav, heated leather, BlueTooth, voice commands, sunroof, etc... Great car.
Cons: Hybrid Limited was spendy, but with gas prices rising, wanting 7 passenger seating, needing 4x4 (we live in snow country), there were not many choices that we liked. I could have passed on the extra's of the limited and saved some cash, but I really wanted them.
Overall review: Looking forward to many years with my new car.
1 - 1 of 1 review