2011 Nissan Xterra

Best vehicle I've ever owned by Thor, San Francisco, ca on 10/10/2011. Trim: 2011 Nissan Xterra X 4X2, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I have had every kind of suv, truck, etc, 4x4 and 4x2. I love this car/Truck. My teenagers fit in the back. the dog, wife etc. The mileage could be better, but for $69.00 I bought an aftermarket performance chip which has raised my mileage from 17-18 mpg, mixed town and highway , to 24-25 mpg mixed. The chip also adds 60 horsepower, which it really did not need, but man it goes! Outstanding vehicle overall, handling ride performance turning radius, Lots of extra small features too numerous to list.
Cons: The gas mileage, but I fixed that with a $69.00 after market performance chip
Overall review: I plan on trying to get a million miles out of this vehicle, what a great truck
Best All Around Vehicle by SmoleyBear on 06/21/2011. Trim: 2011 Nissan Xterra Pro-4X 4X4, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I've got 7000 miles on my Xterra and love it. I've had an X5, Jeep GC, Suburban, Jeep Wrangler, Frontier and MDX and I like this truck the best. One of the few remaining trucks that has real 4WD (not AWD). If you drive in the snow or on the beach you know what I'm talking about. Good looks and very solid build quality. Interior is nice enough and the high end trim line is well optioned. It is a real nice handling vehicle, easy to park, and sits up high which I like. The back seats fold flat which creates a big cargo area. The sound system is high end too.
Cons: Some people have complained about gas mileage but I'm getting 18-19 in mixed driving. I've heard that the ECU can get out of whack if the battery is disconnected. If so, then that is something Nissan should fix. But I have NO complaints.
Overall review: Love to look at the vehicle when its parked and really enjoy driving it. Has great off road capabilities. Will probably hold onto this one for a long time.
♥ my 2011 Nissan Pro 4x by XTINE on 04/02/2011. Trim: 2011 Nissan Xterra Pro-4X 4X4, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Rugged look,mean & meaty tires,off road lights,leather with red Pro 4x detail, available rubber Xterra mats,awesome sound system, Blue Tooth, XM , Horse power, compartments and cup holders, sunglass holder, double glove box, tons of cargo space, lots of outdoor view from large windows for your dog , bright head lights ,space and more space to stretch out on long drives . Sitting up high. Comfortable Leather seats. Room to fit your pocketbook right on the arm rest and still rest your arm. Very easy to clean. Blizzard conditions are no match for this snow machine. Can't wait to bring her off-road this summer. If you drive her sensibly MPG can be reasonable. Love my "X"
Cons: NOTHING
Overall review: I have driven a Plymouth Horizon, Ford Probe, Honda Civic and Acura TSX. This is by far the best vehicle I have ever owned. I LOVe my Xterra! It is perfect in every way. I purchased this vehicle not to just drive but to have amazing experiences in . It is fun and I can't wait to take it off road over the summer. I drove this vehicle safely yesterday in 14 inches of snow . What can beat that?
I love my X! by An MSN Autos Consumer on 03/20/2013. Trim: 2011 Nissan Xterra Pro-4X 4X4, Owned 2 years.
Pros: The Xterra is great in the snow! It travels on the highways with a full load of luggage, toys, dog and wife with comfort and reliability. It is a great vehicle to take off road and find that "deep in the woods" fishing hole.
Cons: There was a compartment that organized your stuff in the back which Nissan used to sell. It does not sell it any longer for the newer Xterras. The interior plastic coverings in the rear tend to "scratch" easily. I wish Nissan would sell the neoprene waterproof seats like they had with the older models. The Bluetooth on the stereo needs some fine tuning. The microphone volume/location needs re-engineered. It works but it could be better.
Overall review: LOVE IT!
Great SUV by bruceh on 06/05/2011. Trim: 2011 Nissan Xterra Pro-4X 4X4, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I had FJ cruiser, Xterra has more room in back and seats fold down for more room. Good exceleration and handling, great on highway and smooth in town.
Cons: Gas mileage could be better.
Overall review: Great SUV for price and enjoyable to drive.