2011 Volkswagen CC

Smooth Rider by An MSN Autos Consumer on 08/14/2012. Trim: 2011 Volkswagen CC, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Very nice handling, fun to drive, good looks, a definite head turner. Quality built. Comfortable, nice features. My husband likes the smooth ride.
Cons: I would prefer larger windshields for more visability. Also I am 5'3" so I have to keep the seat closer to the steering wheel, which makes it a little harder to get in and out than most cars I have driven. It has a lot of power with the turbo engine which can be a negative if you aren't careful. When you are driving it is easy to go over the speed limit without realizing it.
Overall review: I really ENJOY having this car! I was recently in and accident (not my fault, a car turned right in front of me.) I bearly felt the inpact although I had some mild whiplash. The other car was totalled and all the glass shattered. The police said VW is one of the better cars for safety in accidents. The car felt strong during the impact. I was impressed!
Head Turner --- puurrrrr~~~ by An MSN Autos Consumer on 07/15/2012. Trim: 2011 Volkswagen CC, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Owned BMW, shopped for another as well as Lexus and MB, after test driving the two and Bmeer, this baby is as tight and responsive as the BMW and company. The Germans know how to design a car ..both inside and out... Why pay an estra $$$$ when you have the same quality in this model....oh, yeah.... its what the "label" or logo conveys from the owner to the public...BUY the CC...you wont regret it Head turner both parked and while driving....puurrrrr~~~~
Cons: nothing, to con on.... it is a great car to drive, and hugs the mountain roads in travel... could not be more happier
Overall review: see above.. two thumbs up....10
Sweet CC by An MSN Autos Consumer on 12/06/2013. Trim: 2011 Volkswagen CC Sport, Owned 2 years.
Pros: I love the way this car drives and its' overall handling on the road....tight! Very comfortable and stylish....get compliments regularly. Around town or on the highway, it is just plain fun to drive. I've driven the BMW 3 & 5 Series.....I'll stay with the CC.
Cons: Blind spots.
Overall review: LOVE IT.
Soon to be x vw cc owner by xvw owner on 08/10/2012. Trim: 2011 Volkswagen CC Sport, Owned 1 year.
Pros: gas mileage
Cons: Currently own 2011 VW CC Sport, Worst car i have owned. Rattling front end, uncomfortable seat causing back & leg pain, Windows that open when doors open do not always shut or open letting water in or causing door to jamb in rubber molding. POOR RESALE VALUE.Paid Over $30,000 new with taxes, worth $21,000 with 16,000 miles mint condition from VW dealers if they want one say they can buy at auction for less. Makes you feel good when VW dealers won;t give you a decent trade for their own brand. MY LAST VW!!!!!!
Overall review: Last VW for me.
VWCC the real deal! by Z-CarMan on 01/19/2013. Trim: 2011 Volkswagen CC Sport, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Up to 34mpg on the road, has standard features one would pay extra for on other brands, 6-speed manual is smooth and fun to drive. Interior quality finish, great sound system.
Cons: Not much to dislike at 14,000 miles.
Overall review: Great semi-luxurious look for much less!