1999 Infiniti QX4 (1999)

1999 Infiniti QX4 (1999) Prices
1999 Infiniti QX4 (1999) Fuel Economy
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  Next
My snowmobile by Troy from Fargo on 01/29/2010. Trim: 1999 Infiniti QX4, Owned 2 years.
Pros: I live in a very cold climate(Fargo) and need something with 4x4 capability but is durable. I have owned several trucks and SUV's and this by far is the best winter vehicle I have ever owned. I needed a truck not a SUV that sits on a minivan frame due to the harshness of the conditions here and this thing is amazing.
Cons: Not fast, drinks gas but I could care less for what I need it for.
Overall review: I got my QX4 used for about 8 grand. Not bad for a vehicle that sold for over 35k. Infiniti has a fit and feel that screams quality and have never regretted my decision to buy it.
Comfortable Cruiser by Tracey from Lenoir, NC on 07/12/2003. Trim: 1999 Infiniti QX4, Owned 2 years.
Pros: This is the most comfortable, smooth-riding car I've ever owned(and I've owned 15.)
Cons: The acceleration could be faster, but after all..it is a V-6.
Overall review: Being a traveling nurse, I have to trade cars almost every year. I've never owned the same one twice...until now. My next purchase will be another Infiniti QX4.
The wife's truck by Johnjazz, Troutdale, Oregon on 10/03/2002. Trim: 1999 Infiniti QX4, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Seats fold down,converts to utility quickly,easily Reliable
Cons: Drives like truck - Exterior wind noise - Rides like a truck Gas milage, 19 mpg downhill Changing oil filter difficult
Overall review: The wife likes it,feels safe, good visability,relable
Honestly... by Baby on Board on 05/15/2002. Trim: 1999 Infiniti QX4, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Love this SUV! We leased this SUV for 3 years and have NEVER had a problem with it. Rides like a car, not a truck. Price is right for what you get
Cons: It's a smaller SUV, so don't expect to carry any big cargo or more than 4 adults comfortably.
Overall review: Love it, would buy our leased one if we didn't want a newer one!
The shnit mobile by Soccer Dad from Battle Creek, MI on 10/27/2001. Trim: 1999 Infiniti QX4, Owned 3 years.
Pros: good to kick at
Cons: been on two trips with it and it broke down on the second one. I tried to haul my speed boat and it couldn't move. It is a rough ride and I really don't think it should be made for towing.
Overall review: DO NOT BUY. If you like how it looks then buy it for the looks, just dont drive it.
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  Next