2011 Lexus RX 450h

The best and most SUV ! by An MSN Autos Consumer on 01/14/2013. Trim: 2011 Lexus RX 450h, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Everything ! From looks to handling to gas mileage. I cannot find anything about it I do not like.
Cons: nothing !
Overall review: This is my 5th RX and my 2nd RX hybrid.. I;'m sold !
An awesome hybrid SUV by Jimbo - Spokane WA on 04/30/2014. Trim: 2011 Lexus RX 450h 450h 4X4, Owned 3 years.
Pros: The hybrid system in this car is amazing. It has two electric motors one of which drives the rear wheels exclusively and only when use of rear wheels is required. However, when brakes are applied or your foot is off the throttle both motors regenerate electricity for the traction battery. When I drive this car gently I'm able to keep my gas milage in 28-30 mpg range. Push it a little and the milage drops to about 26-28; amazing numbers for such a heavy, stable SUV. It is the most comfortable, adaptable vehicle I've ever driven; even the back seats are comfortable, roomy, and luxurious. You can program almost every feature available in this car such as snow mode, etc.
Cons: Nothing.
Overall review: This is the best, and quite possibly the last, car I've ever owned, bar none. I recommend it to anyone who asks without hesitation. I'm sold on hybrid technology and find that Toyota (lexus) has it down to a science.