2011 Nissan JUKE

Best Nissan Car by Hottie mommy juke driver on 02/23/2012. Trim: 2011 Nissan JUKE SL AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Very, very, very fast car. I love it. handles awesome.
Overall review: love it.
My Awesome Car! by Debi on 08/09/2011. Trim: 2011 Nissan JUKE SV AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I drove a pickup for 8 years and decided to get a car! I hadn't driven or seen a Juke yet but had seen the ads, did some research and ordered it! I love my Juke, the mileage, performance and looks! When I decide on another car it will definately be another Juke!
Cons: I wish it had armrests!
Overall review: If you are looking for a fun affordable vehicle buy a Juke!
AWD Sports Car by Cindy from Idaho on 08/08/2011. Trim: 2011 Nissan JUKE SL AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The Juke is my first new car and I am loving it. It has been everything I hoped it to be. Over all Fun to drive and sporty.
Cons: The paint does chip easily, I have had to put a clear shield on it to help protect it. It would be nice if it had arm rests.
Overall review: I was looking for good gas mileage, but needed an AWD auto. I used to drive trucks and wanted the power without the cost. Smaller than I was looking for but I only test drove it once and knew it was what I was looking for. The sunroof, and all the options makes this little car shine. Its a AWD sports car. LUVIN IT
Great Sports Cross-over concept car!!! by Ken on 04/12/2011. Trim: 2011 Nissan JUKE SL FWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Excellent performance from a small displacement engine. A direct injection, turbo charged, variable valve timed engine is holy grail of current technolgy - amazing for the price. Risky styling that I just think will continue to get better looking with age. I thought the round headlights were out of place until I read the "rally car" look intent. Great leather seats in my opinion. Excellent pricing considering the array of features and technolgy. Seems like a very robust quality car. Made in the same Japan factory the GTR is so that is a huge + in my opinion - confidence in quality.
Cons: A center console would be nice, but they will be available in the aftermarket soon. Poor lighting in the back storage area can be solved with bright LED aftermarket bulbs. While the interior has multiple relatively hard plastic surfaces they appearance is still excellent. I think the interior door panels are not designed as well as the rest of the car. The navigation system is nearly impossible to see in bright sunlight, but maybe it can be adjusted - haven't tried. I like the fact that Nissan decided to still with a standard size stereo / navigation system. This required them to have smaller than normal controls on the navigation upgrade system, but the compromise was still a good decision.
Overall review: I love this car. Great fun to drive while being economical as well. I'm considering putting purple LED lighs in the gator eyes to see how long it is before I get pulled over for not having amber lights in them - maybe never would be cool. I bought the Juke without even test driving it - I knew I wanted one based on the design and specification alone. It drives better than I expected.
Review ID: #551954 Is this review offensive?
The Best AWD for the Money! by Hogie St. Louis on 01/12/2011. Trim: 2011 Nissan JUKE SL AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The size of this car is great for retired folks . The power from the turbo 4 is a real kick. the modes of drive is genious using the SVT transmission to boost or subdue the performance. Our fist big snow hit and the juke is as good in the snow as an Outback which i have had 4. The Layout of the dash is great , the GPS/bluetooth is better than their 2008 systems. Its no feista gas wise but 25-28 is not bad.
Cons: The looks I get ....not sure if folks think the cars looks are outrages or they think its cool... I wish the upgraded stereo had more equalization options .
Overall review: I did alot of homework with this car.My wife needed a AWD , and after our first snow proves to be as worthy as a subaru Outback. I really wanted to give the chevy equinox a fair shake , However, equally equipped and less power the car was 14k more and made in mexico. I have had many cars and I really like this Juke .