2011 Honda Civic Hybrid

2011 Honda Civic Hybrid Prices
2011 Honda Civic Hybrid Fuel Economy
A weedwacker on four wheels; it gets you there, but thats about it. by An MSN Autos Consumer on 10/16/2011. Trim: 2011 Honda Civic Hybrid CVT AT-PZEV, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Good mileage when its not too hot or cold outside. (40-45 mpg)
Cons: Horrible mileage when the temp is above 85-90 degrees outside and no acceleration power. Do some research before you purchase, this vehicle performs poorly if the temp is too hot or too cool. (28-32 mpg)
Overall review: For the price tag, horrible choice. Spend less and get pretty much the same vehicle just without the "Hybrid" tag on it. Or, spend a little more and get a really good hybrid.
I Love My 2011 Honda Civic Hybrid! by Karen from Oahu, Hawaii on 03/17/2011. Trim: 2011 Honda Civic Hybrid CVT AT-PZEV, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I bought Honda because of the Toyotal recalls. I wanted a trunk; the Toyota Prius has no trunk. I didn't have to pay extra for the white color; the Prius costs $220 more to get white. I really like not living at the gas station anymore. I average between 40-60 mpg; the lighter I am on the gas peddle and not a lot of a.c. = more mpg! Gas prices have gone up in Hawaii to over $4.00 now, but I only have to get gas every 2 weeks now! Honda even took my 1999 Toyota Corolla LE as a trade; Toyota wouldn't even consider it as a trade, even though they serviced the car since I bought it new from them in 1999! Honda gave me the best deal! I would recommend Honda highly. Tell them Karen sent you!!!
Cons: Nothing yet. This is my first Honda. I've only had the Civic Hybrid for 3 months. One thing, though: I do wish it came with rain diverters for the windows, so I can open the windows a little bit when it rains and it's parked for the day. Other than that, I love my new car and won't give it up!
Overall review: I love my 2011 Honda Civic Hybrid and won't go back to a regular gasoline sedan! I should have bought Hybrid years ago!