1998 Infiniti QX4

1998 Infiniti QX4 Prices
1998 Infiniti QX4 Fuel Economy
Very nice SUV by Kaiokenx32 on 06/28/2010. Trim: 1998 Infiniti QX4, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Excellent in the snow and off roading, has a great sound system, rides well and looks good. Decent gas mileage for a late model SUV. Like the heated front seats.
Cons: Would be better with the 3.5L engine. and could use more outlets .
Overall review: This is a great SUV for off roading/snow or just plain city driving. Has a pretty comfortable ride and great reliability. I have 185,700 plus miles on this and it gets 19.4 mi to the gallon, not too bad.
QX4 DA BOMB!!! by Hyroki Yamasaki on 04/28/2005. Trim: 1998 Infiniti QX4, Owned 7 years.
Pros: Styling, comfort, versatility, towing ability, bose sound, everything down to every nook and cranny.
Cons: Acceleration, but the newer models have received what it really deserves. I wonder if the new engine would fit in mine? Maybe I'll find a wrecked to buy and do an engine swap...
Overall review: My 98'QX4 just hit 96k and I haven't had any major prolems at all! All I've had to do is the regular maintenance, oil change, tires, brakes, etc.. Like with any automobile. Well I did have one problem but it was a simple emissions thingy. Had to replace the charcoal canister and boost sensor. That burt a 500.00 hole in my britches, but hey it was worth it. Other than that everything has been splendid, I hunt in the fall and it tows my 18 foot boat with decoys, gear, etc., without blinking. I have 22 inch rims on mine and it look sooooo sweeeeeeeet with custom rims. It makes a huge difference and brings out the body styling highlights (atleast in my opinion). If you're considering this mid-sized suv. Quit considering and GO GET IT!
Trouble-free truck by Owner from Quebec (Canada) on 03/21/2005. Trim: 1998 Infiniti QX4, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Trouble-free vehicle. Over 100 000 km driven with no major problem. Regular maintenance done by Infiniti dealer: always had excellent service. Works well in snow, automatic all wheel drive is fantastic.
Cons: High fuel consumption. Offers a truck style ride, unless that's what you are looking for (you be the judge). I personnally like the ride.
Overall review: I love my Infiniti truck. The 3.3 liters/168hp engine does not offer outstanding performance but is strong enough to drive this truck safely on highways (torque is OK).
QX4 is a good choice by hankCT on 02/13/2005. Trim: 1998 Infiniti QX4, Owned 7 years.
Pros: 4 wheel drive luxury SUV
Cons: SUV type fuel consumption
Overall review: Good family car without geeky minivan
Ol' Faithful by Preston in MS Delta on 12/04/2004. Trim: 1998 Infiniti QX4, Owned 6 years.
Pros: Still grabbing stares after six years.
Cons: I only wish the fuel effiency and horsepower were better than they were in 1998. The newer models have better HP and the fuel effiency still is close to that of the Ford Excursion. Go figure.
Overall review: 8 out of 10 is not bad, eh?