2011 Nissan Maxima

My fabulous Maxima by Kathy from Oklahoma on 06/23/2011. Trim: 2011 Nissan Maxima S, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I love everything about his vehicle. This is my second new Maxima - loved my 2004 so much I decided I needed the newer styling. Took a quick look at the Hyundai Genesis, but needed my Maxima fix. I love the air-conditioned seat and especially the heated steering wheel. It has all the bells and whistles. If it is anything like my 2004, it will be totally dependable.
Cons: The driver's seat belt is somewhat hard to use as it fits between the seat and door facing.
Overall review: Love, love, love this car.
A Diamond in the Rough by Etah on 05/14/2011. Trim: 2011 Nissan Maxima SV, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Everything is top shelf. I bought the premium package with a $7200 discount and I couldn't be happier. With all of the options you get on this vehicle, from luxury to performance, you would easily have to spend 50k and up to get an equivelant match. The cabin space alone leaves you scratching your head at this price point. I drove all of the luxury models (BMW, Benz, Infiniti, Lexus), and nothing compared to the 35k I spent on this (which included an upgraded 8 year bumper to bumper warranty).
Cons: The only two gripes I have with this car, and they are more my fathers complaints, is the lack of an 8 way power seat for the passenger and the way the main moonroof covers the second. It didn't bother me at all but those were his chief complaints.
Overall review: If you can get this vehicle at the price I paid, do it now because I don't see these vehicles being priced so generously come 2012. This is more car for the dollar than anything on the road.
Best overall sedan on the market today by bill 1068 on 01/07/2012. Trim: 2011 Nissan Maxima SV, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Bought an SV with all the add ons, premium package, tech package, etc, sticker 41K, dicounted as a left over by $8200. Tuscan Sun with Cafe Latte interior, Beautiful car, beautifully crafted. Great engine for both acceleration and fuel economy. Did not initaally care for the double sky view roof but with only the sunshades open it is a great add on. If you maintain these cars they are as good as it gets. Sold my 2004 Max SE to buy this car. It was a superb car, low miles and well maintained by the dealer. Sold it privately after 7 years of driving for 60% of what I paid for it in 04. Try that with any other nameplate,
Cons: CVT tranny just takes getting used to, Fortunately, I also have a Subaru Outback with the CVT so I was ahead of the curve on how to properly manage this type of tranny for maximum results.
Overall review: Great car, great acceleration, great luxury, and head turning in the color combo. Whats not to like!
lots of good comments about style by drummerboy on 07/22/2011. Trim: 2011 Nissan Maxima S, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Safty features
Cons: no comment
Overall review: good vehicle for family
Maxima; A lot More than a 4 Door Sports Car.................. by Larry from Las Vegas................... on 07/19/2011. Trim: 2011 Nissan Maxima SV, Owned 1 year.
Pros: This is my 8th Maxima. They have all been delightful cars. To all intent of purpose they are "bullet proof". Have them serviced as per the Manual, and they always perform as expected and as desired.
Cons: The engine "rev" is sometimes a bit more than I like. But I expect that is a feature designed by Nissan--to give it the 4 door sportscar aura. At my age I don't need the noise, but it goes away quickly. And it does remind you that you have plenty of horsepower.
Overall review: I bought my first Max in '86--right aftrer my two year old Buick literally died on the road. I consulted Consumer's Report to determine which car might be the most reliable. There were several, but Maxima stood out to me. I have been trading just about every 3 years since then. I would not have to have done so. Doubtless the first one, in '86, is still happily plying the highways and byways.