2011 Nissan Rogue

2 3 4 5 6 7  Next
the rock n roll suv by 1guy+2guy+3guy=?????? on 03/18/2012. Trim: 2011 Nissan Rogue SV AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: this car looks young and sporty, enought power when you need it, it has usb to play your favorite music ..fantastic sound system, gas milege perfect compare to my 2000 honda accord lx. this car is very quiet when running on high speed, i am so impressive. nissan did a good job... i used to be honda lover, now i found new toy. thanks.......
Cons: the only thing i dislike is the price little high
Overall review: i personly gave this car A+
My Rogue Adventure by Mimi from the Eastern Shore on 11/30/2010. Trim: 2011 Nissan Rogue SV AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This car has a very smooth ride and acceleratiion, it handles well and takes turns well. I really like the higher seats that make the view clear. The lumbar control in the driver's side is wonderful and the seats are pure comfort. It has plenty of cargo space with 3 seats folding down. The back seat has plenty of room and is comfortable. The bluetooth is fantastic and very easy to use. The sound system is also clear with many features like pluging in your ipod song list. The Intelligent Key keyless entry and ignition system is a fablous system. Very time saving feature. The navagation system and rear monitor are wonderful additions to any car. I highly recommend the SV and SL packages.
Cons: The one thing that I do not like is the rear view window. The middle shoulder seatbelt can be seen at all times on the left side of the window and that is an annoyance. I am getting used to it. The side mirrors are large and do show everything possible. The one negative of the bluetooth is that for every option you have to go through the entire menu before giving each command. I would prefer a short option to give the comands without the entire menu each time, like call, name, dial. Perhaps there is a different setting I have to find.
Overall review: My last car was a large luxury model that I kept for a very long time because I liked my smooth ride and the luxury feel of the car overall. Before I bought this ROGUE, I tested many other small SUV crossovers and this ROGUE had by far the best ride and had overall features that surpassed all others. This 2011 ROGUE is every bit as luxerious as my old car and the ride is as smooth. My ROGUE has far more features that are time saving and fun to use. I am very happy with the gas economy. The learning curve, for all the new systems in this car, was instant, even for a senior citizen!
Best Small SUV by An MSN Autos Consumer on 03/04/2014. Trim: 2011 Nissan Rogue SV AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Ground clearance, AWD, CVT engine, excellent safety features, exterior mirror defrosters, back-up camera, cargo rails, interior styling for cargo.
Cons: Delicate tire pressure warning light.
Overall review: If the exterior mirrors folded in and out from the dash, this would be a perfect vehicle.
Times Are Always Changing by Sabre Fan from Buffao, NY on 01/04/2014. Trim: 2011 Nissan Rogue SV AWD, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Shape, color, comfortable and safe seating, suspension, steering, brakes, backing up visible screen, mpg, fair price in today's market.
Cons: Non-thermal side mirrors and slow interior heating.
Overall review: Enjoy ownership of the Rogue in many ways
Great suburban utility vehicle and easy on gas. by An MSN Autos Consumer on 01/03/2014. Trim: 2011 Nissan Rogue S AWD, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Vehicle is great on gas for an all wheel drive. Average 24 city, 27 highway. Love the backup camera, works extremely well! 4 cylinder, belt drive transmission works excellent. Makes car MOVE when pushed hard. Car handles extremely well when pushed. Large tires, great ground clearance. Easy entry exit for front passengers. EXCELLENT BRAKES, (normal for Nissan). SUPER GREAT HEADLIGHTS! WOW! Great for going over snow banks if you can't plow your driveway early in the AM. Cruises easy on the hwy at 80 all day if you want less gas mileage. No mechanical problems, none! Love keyless entry. Cup holders are great. Front leg room is plentiful.
Cons: Not a lot of space behind the rear seats, but holds an overfull grocery cart load, and a few extras, so it is enough. Front inside door handles have a poor location/design that bumps your knee all the time, and makes it more difficult to close the door. Front seat is partial power, sort of, and you can't seem to get comfortable in it. It tilts the bottom backwards as the seat goes down, and is not comfortable, unless you have a huge derriere. Rear leg room is a bit lacking, and seat comfort is ok. Windshield wiper design is poor, pushes snow and rain into the middle of the drivers vision with the weird wiper set up. Passenger can't see either because it doesn't wipe passenger side well.
Overall review: All in all a good vehicle for what we bought it for; which is to be able to get out of our unplowed driveway if we need to, to get to work. It gets good mileage for an all wheel drive. The automatic 4x4 part works extremely well, and we almost never have to manually engage it. Antilock and stability control are EXCELLENT. Tracks straight and true on the highway at any speed. Great ground clearance for going offroad if we want to, and large tires make it float over rough ground. Always starts quickly, hot or cold, AC works well, headlights are best I have ever seen. Backup screen works well even at night in the rain! I'm spoiled now! Has xm radio which is sooo nice! Seating could be better, along with the Knee Knocker door handle. I will look for a new one if they fix the seat in the newer models. (Husband said I needed this car) I do like it very much!
2 3 4 5 6 7  Next