2011 Nissan Rogue

2 3 4 5 6 7  Next
the rock n roll suv by 1guy+2guy+3guy=?????? on 03/18/2012. Trim: 2011 Nissan Rogue SV AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: this car looks young and sporty, enought power when you need it, it has usb to play your favorite music ..fantastic sound system, gas milege perfect compare to my 2000 honda accord lx. this car is very quiet when running on high speed, i am so impressive. nissan did a good job... i used to be honda lover, now i found new toy. thanks.......
Cons: the only thing i dislike is the price little high
Overall review: i personly gave this car A+
My Rogue Adventure by Mimi from the Eastern Shore on 11/30/2010. Trim: 2011 Nissan Rogue SV AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This car has a very smooth ride and acceleratiion, it handles well and takes turns well. I really like the higher seats that make the view clear. The lumbar control in the driver's side is wonderful and the seats are pure comfort. It has plenty of cargo space with 3 seats folding down. The back seat has plenty of room and is comfortable. The bluetooth is fantastic and very easy to use. The sound system is also clear with many features like pluging in your ipod song list. The Intelligent Key keyless entry and ignition system is a fablous system. Very time saving feature. The navagation system and rear monitor are wonderful additions to any car. I highly recommend the SV and SL packages.
Cons: The one thing that I do not like is the rear view window. The middle shoulder seatbelt can be seen at all times on the left side of the window and that is an annoyance. I am getting used to it. The side mirrors are large and do show everything possible. The one negative of the bluetooth is that for every option you have to go through the entire menu before giving each command. I would prefer a short option to give the comands without the entire menu each time, like call, name, dial. Perhaps there is a different setting I have to find.
Overall review: My last car was a large luxury model that I kept for a very long time because I liked my smooth ride and the luxury feel of the car overall. Before I bought this ROGUE, I tested many other small SUV crossovers and this ROGUE had by far the best ride and had overall features that surpassed all others. This 2011 ROGUE is every bit as luxerious as my old car and the ride is as smooth. My ROGUE has far more features that are time saving and fun to use. I am very happy with the gas economy. The learning curve, for all the new systems in this car, was instant, even for a senior citizen!
A Car to Avoid by Rich in Vermont on 08/07/2014. Trim: 2011 Nissan Rogue SV AWD, Owned 3 years.
Pros: I am writing this review after owning this car for 3 1/2 yrs and putting 140K miles on it. I am a high mileage driver with mostly highway driving. The car is a very comfortable ride and handles well.
Cons: I do expect some wear and tear with the amount of driving I do. I have put more into repairs with this car than any other I have owned. The front wheel bearings went around 85K miles. The heater fan died, and I was told the only way to replace it was to remove the entire dash, So I was charged for 9 hours of labor, and $250 for the fan. The biggest complaint by me and many, is the CVT transmission. Mine started to make a whining sound, which I told was normal. Well around 140K miles, the transmission was shot. I highly suggest that you google "Nissan Rogue Transmission Problems" if you plan on buying one of these cars. What you will find is alarming.
Overall review: Almost all of the reviews here were written within months of buying their car. Who isn't happy with their new car in that time frame. I do not recommend the Nissan Rogue to anyone.
Best Small SUV by An MSN Autos Consumer on 03/04/2014. Trim: 2011 Nissan Rogue SV AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Ground clearance, AWD, CVT engine, excellent safety features, exterior mirror defrosters, back-up camera, cargo rails, interior styling for cargo.
Cons: Delicate tire pressure warning light.
Overall review: If the exterior mirrors folded in and out from the dash, this would be a perfect vehicle.
Times Are Always Changing by Sabre Fan from Buffao, NY on 01/04/2014. Trim: 2011 Nissan Rogue SV AWD, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Shape, color, comfortable and safe seating, suspension, steering, brakes, backing up visible screen, mpg, fair price in today's market.
Cons: Non-thermal side mirrors and slow interior heating.
Overall review: Enjoy ownership of the Rogue in many ways
2 3 4 5 6 7  Next