2011 GMC Sierra 1500

2011 GMC Sierra 1500 Prices
2011 GMC Sierra 1500 Fuel Economy
Nice Truck. by Manning on 08/02/2011. Trim: 2011 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE Crew Cab 4WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This my third new GM pickup, 2 GMC's and 1 Chevy. The outside looks are great. The power of the v-8 is wonderful. The SLE features are good.
Cons: The cloth interior is terrible!!! It attracks lent and hair like a lent brush.
Overall review: Fuel efficiency and good looks are well worth the price. GM needs to rethink it's interior material choices.
2011 vmc sierra 1500 4wd crew cab by Daryl on 06/12/2013. Trim: 2011 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE Crew Cab 4WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Good gas mileage for a truck of this size
Cons: Tows like a pig, 2011 gmc sierra 5.3 with 19,000 miles, over heated while towing a car hauler and a suzuki samurai (3,800lbs total) 3 times yet no fault codes came up. Also the drivers side lower seat cusion cover is showing major signs of wear and tear. I've owned vehicles with over 250,000 miles that the seats held up better. Yet not cover but gm bumper to bumper warranty, noted as normal wear and tear... 2 years 19,000 miles
Overall review: Loved the truck until I towed with it. 35% of the weight it is rated for and it over heated and left me on the side of the road 80 miles I to no cell service in the mountains.
"Our first Denali" by Charlie from Iowa on 07/28/2011. Trim: 2011 GMC Sierra 1500 Denali Crew Cab 4WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I bought this truck for my wife. We've had it for 3 days know. It has every available option except the cooling seats GMC has to offer. It's the first GMC I've ever bought. I'm waiting to see how the 402 cubic inch engine does. It drives like a dream, handles like a car. I've been a Toyota Tundra man for over 15yrs. We had a 2011 Tundra Limited sitting next to this GMC and it was her choice. I'm excited to find out more about this truck every time we drive it. We traded in a 2004 Tundra, and are not sorry we did.
Cons: Know for a fact that the back seat is smaller than the tundra. You can tell the difference with the grand kids. The Tundra has the back-up camera in the review mirror and the GMC has it in the middle of the dash. The moon roof is smaller on the GMC. The Tundra has the full back window that rolls down and the GMC has a small middle window that is powered open & close. I hope the gas milage is better than the other reviews has talked about. Wish GMC made it in different colors other than the 2 types of white and black.
Overall review: I would strongly advise anyone to compare/test drive this beautiful truck with any of the other brands. You will fall in love with it and want it yesterday. It's cashie, but worth every penny.
favorite truck by An MSN Autos Consumer on 04/14/2011. Trim: 2011 GMC Sierra 1500 SLT Ext. Cab 4WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: drives very well quiet rides almost car like looks nice from all angles
Cons: nothing so far
Overall review: would recomend to anyone
Review ID: #552007 Is this review offensive?
2011 GMC Sierra Crew Cab SLE, 6.2L V8 by Eric, Orangevale CA on 04/14/2011. Trim: 2011 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE Crew Cab 4WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Have a 1500 SLE Crew, with the Max Towing package, so it has the 6.2L V8. This engine is amazing. Had an '06 Sierra with the 5.3L prior to this one, and while that was a good engine this one is far stronger. Tows supremely well, doesn't even know my boat is there. Love the trucks looks, just a solid looking truck. Handles very well for its size and the 6-speed transmission shifts smoothly. I got the upgraded SLE package which has leather seating, back-up camera & sensors, adjustable pedals, and auto climate control. All are great features that I use daily. Back-up camera and sensors are a huge help when backing up.
Cons: Nothing really. I'm getting around 13.5mpg, but I knew that before buying the truck. You don't get a 400hp V8 and expect to get 20mpg. Vein little annoyance that happens on all trucks, I hate the nose down stance. Wish they would level the truck from factory. In any case a simple 2" leveling kit will correct this.
Overall review: Fabulous truck. I drove others and this one just seemed to be the best looking and value for what I was looking for. I liked the Dodge, but was not thrilled with the Ford or Toyota (both are ugly anyway). Of course i liked the Chevy too (mechanical twin to GMC), but I preferred the styling on the Sierra. Overall you can't go wrong with this truck and contrary to belief GM stands behind their product.
Review ID: #551991 Is this review offensive?