2011 Honda CR-V

2 3 4 5 6 7 8  Next
Extremely Versatile! by Hobiescat on 04/28/2012. Trim: 2011 Honda CR-V SE 2WD 5-Spd AT, Owned 1 year.
Pros: For starters, this is our 4th Honda. 3 Accord EXL V6s & 1 CRV. To date we have NEVER had a warranty problem with any of our Hondas. Our CRV has been a pleasure to drive & as another Senior said, it's very easy to get in & out of. At the present time we have 3,200 miles on it & are getting 26.5 mpg combined city/country driving. A little more country than city.
Cons: We didn't buy one sooner.
Overall review: This is not the fastest or the slowest vehicle we ever had. It is the best all around do everything vehicle we ever had. When you combine the MPG, comfort, handling, safety, Honda has done their homework. PS; We are not affiliated with any dealer, I am a retired Verizon employee.
CR-V Lumber Wagon by NoMoreHondas on 02/02/2013. Trim: 2011 Honda CR-V EX 4WD 5-Spd AT, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Decent comfort and appearance. Engine real smooth.
Cons: Poor quality tires. Honda warranty will not cover tire cupping and/or suspension issues. Very loud road noise. Tires are junk after 20K miles. I never in my entire life had to put new tires on a brand new vehicle so soon. Honda wake up!!!
Overall review: Decent vehicle, but Honda refuses to admit they have a tire cupping issue. All CR-V owners must demand Honda take care of this issue. If your CR-V has loud road noise, makes a wha-wha-wha tire sound at 40 mph, you have tire cupping. If it is within warranty, demand a resolution from Honda. I will never purchase a Honda again unless they resolve my issues. CR-V buyers beware!!!!!! Search the internet on CR-V tire cupping, you will be amazed at what Honda is sweeping under the rug.
Good all around vehicle by Easy rider from Ohio on 09/03/2011. Trim: 2011 Honda CR-V SE 4WD 5-Spd AT, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Easy to get into and out of. Easy to load and unload stuff. Nicely equiped.
Cons: Ride is jiggly over rough roads
Overall review: 2011 driven for 8 months,now. I get 23 MPG around town @ 35 MPH. And 31+ MPG highway @ 60 to 70 MPH..with 2 of us and luggage for 2, plus wheelchair and an electric handicap scooter on the hitch...according to the car trip computer...this is with mild hills. The roads are rough with pots holes during the winter..the big tires and wheels are not damaged like my Civic; but, it doesn't ride as smooth as our old 2009 Accord. Except for some tire noise, it's quiet and solid. The 4 wheel drive cuts in when needed; it got me out easily during heavy 8 inch snow fall last winter, when the roads were unplowed. It costs me less than similar vehicles. The upward opening rear door makes loading and unloading easy for an old man,like me. I have bad knees; getting in and out is painless with the floor height
Love it! by Katie in West Chester, PA on 09/03/2011. Trim: 2011 Honda CR-V EX 4WD 5-Spd AT, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Traded in my 2005 CRV for the 2011 because of extremely high mileage on my 2005. (I drove that 2005 everywhere and never had problems with it). I love the lift up hatch in the 2011; my old CRV had the open door style back which was often inconvenient. My new CRV gets better gas mileage than my older one. I didn't expect to love my new one more than my older one but I do. Driving a Honda makes so much sense because it maintains its value at resale time.
Cons: Lack of interior color choices. This seems to be a complaint for years about Hondas and I don't understand why they don't address it. Honda has a lot more quality competition than it used to have. To me, interior color is a huge issue because I spend my time IN the car and that's the color I see while I'm driving.
Overall review: I would recommend the CRV to anybody; new or used. Fantastic auto. I would recommend Honda in general to anybody who's looking for a car that is reliable and holds its value.
In Debt by Joe on 07/27/2011. Trim: 2011 Honda CR-V EX 4WD 5-Spd AT, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: - A very smooth ride which makes trips more enjoyable - The fuel economy is very good when you get on the open road (32/33 mpg @ 60 MPH) - Very roomy - safety features are outstanding
Cons: The city mpg's could be better but otherwise no deal breakers.
Overall review: My wife and I bought this car because we have our first child on the way. I previously owned a kia spectra which did not provide the space nor the safety that we felt comfortable with. We are very happy that we bought this car because within three weeks of owning it, we hit a deer at 45 mph. The CRV did what it was supposed to do...it absorbed the hit. To be honest, it felt like a speed bump more than a full size deer. The car itself suffered some damage, but I still could drive it home (30 min away). My wife who was 18 weeks pregnant was fine as well as myself. If we were in my old kia or her current cobalt, the deer would've gone through the windshield and caused some serious harm. Instead, there were no injuries and I will forever be in debt to Honda for making a safe vehicle for my family. This is a great car and worth every penny if you are looking for a smooth, safe and comfortable ride.
2 3 4 5 6 7 8  Next