2011 Dodge Nitro

THE BEST SUV FOR THE MONEY by ANDY on 02/03/2012. Trim: 2011 Dodge Nitro Heat 4X2, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I purchased the Nitro R/T 4.0l V6 leather interior and Infinity sound system with nine speakers including a subwoofer. Excellent aceleration, handling and brakes (Bosch made). Interior space is great . The seats are very confortable , the sound system is excellent.. A/C is excellent.
Cons: no cons for the price i paid for it i got a lot of SUV for my money
Overall review: I see a lot of car's expert complaining about the Nitro and miles per gallon of the vehicle, They compare the nitro with smaller SUV that has four cylinders engine, come on expert lets compare bananas with bananas. You can not expect a 6 cyl. engine with 260 hp make the same miles per gallons that a four cylinder engine with 178hp. If i get one of those four cylinders that the expert compare to my Nitro at the traffic light they are going to read my tag number.
Retro Nitro Styling by mountain to sea roamer on 01/01/2012. Trim: 2011 Dodge Nitro Heat 4X2, Owned 1 year.
Pros: style, room, and dealer
Cons: small foot room on passenger side
Overall review: great car
Great SUV by Linda on 10/18/2011. Trim: 2011 Dodge Nitro Shock 4X4 [Discontinued], Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I went to this vehicle from a 1998 Jeep Cherokee 4x4 .. I just bought this vehicle a month ago and I love it. I sough out the Shock 4x4 because that is what I had with my Cherokee. Got one of the last few in the state since they are discontinuning it. Anyways, I like this car, it is comfortable, it has everything under the sun in it. Couldnt ask for too much more except ...
Cons: Here's the except .. you would expect when you buy the top end Nitro that it should come with the cargo security cover and the roof crossrails but it didint and I had to order those .. My only real complaints about this car are the seats, they sit really high in the car so the reach to the pedals, I have to scoot the seat up .. dont like that too much .. and also with the seat, its needs to adjust more I think its very limitied .. I think the gas mileage for a 2011 car could be a bit better .. I havent seen the 21mpg yet .. maybe the car needs to break in? so far my mpg was better in my 4.0L 1998 Jeep Cherokee .. just saying ..
Overall review: Overall .. I would recommend this car to anyone looking for a mid-size suv .. I love it and I honeslty cant wait to drive it everyday .. sounds silly but its true.
great ride by Matt from tx on 08/10/2011. Trim: 2011 Dodge Nitro Heat 4X2, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The Nitro is a stylish vehicle. The year of free sirius is nice. We have the base 3.7L and it is plenty powerful. My wife is going to be driving this daily to work. For her, it's a good vehicle with plenty of power and safe for her. The back has plenty of room for stuff. Love the rims, they are nice. When the A/C gets going, it gets nice and cold.
Cons: We were disappointed it didn't have bluetooth built-in. It is ready and you have to have a module. Somehow we didn't find this out until after driving off the lot. Also, cruise control isn't standard. Shouldn't it be these days? The ride isn't as smooth as we would like, but it's an SUV.
Overall review: Overall, we are happy so far. My wife will be driving mostly and again for her, it's a great SUV.
great truck great price. by RAY NJ on 06/03/2011. Trim: 2011 Dodge Nitro Heat 4X2, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: retro styling ,power,sound system,comfort.
Cons: nothing so far
Overall review: great truck