2011 Nissan Sentra

Great Car by rodney from north carolina on 04/22/2012. Trim: 2011 Nissan Sentra 2.0 SR, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: A great looking car for the price. I get almost 36 mpg around town.
Cons: Wish that the speedometer was digital.
Overall review: A great car for the price.
Awesome CAR! by JJKSOCCER9 on 12/08/2010. Trim: 2011 Nissan Sentra 2.0 SL, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I Just got a 2011 Nissan Sentra and I LOVE IT~ the interior is so comfy, and it drive like a dream, I'm averaging about 38 Miles per Gallon Hwy!! Gas Savor!!! I would Reccomend this car to anyone, it beat out the Ford Focus I was Looking at by a mile and has most of the same Cool Technology as well. The Phone Worked better, and the car has more room in the sentra than the Focus, and the radio is great as well!
Cons: None So Far!
Overall review: Please Read the Pro's I would Reccomend this car to anyone who is in the market for a Compact/Midsize car!!!
Nissan Sentra the best car by Dine from Rhode Island on 03/09/2013. Trim: 2011 Nissan Sentra, Owned 2 years.
Pros: I've owned 3 sentra's over the years.Would not buy anything else.I am always telling people how great the car is.My sister had driven my car several times and loved it,when it came timefor her to get a car she bought one.I love the style,bluetooth,keyless the car is so quiet i never know if it running. It gives a smooth rideand great milage i never had any problems with it,just routine work.Also the staff where i go for service are great too.I love nissan so much I could talk about it for ever.Best cars i ever owned.Thank you Nissan for such a dependable car.
Cons: I have no cons at all
Overall review: I recommend highly
Slammin Sentra. by An MSN Autos Consumer on 09/15/2012. Trim: 2011 Nissan Sentra 2.0, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I love my 2011 Sentra and I will most likely trade 11 for 12 and or 13.
Cons: Nada!!!
Overall review: The best car period!!!!
work car by ninjatoto on 08/28/2012. Trim: 2011 Nissan Sentra 2.0 SL, Owned 2 years.
Pros: MPG I'm getting 32-34 almost every tank, very quiet inside, smooth ride for a small car,like the sound system and bluetooth, Handling and electric steering, absoluetly no problems in 26k, smart key system makes you wonder why all cars don't have it
Cons: Navigation system harder to use than aftermarket system, could use a little more power, visors and mirror are mismatch and interfere with each other. Getting used to cvt takes a while
Overall review: Excellent choice for me and my needs, mostly comutting to work 42 miles round trip