2011 Mitsubishi Lancer

Best sportscar for the money by Matizzay on 08/22/2011. Trim: 2011 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Best sports car for the money
Cons: Stock tires are mediocre
Overall review: Incredible car, recommend to anyone looking for a 4 door sports car!
Lancer ES 2011 by Jason on 04/18/2011. Trim: 2011 Mitsubishi Lancer ES, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Style, price, comfort, ride, fuel economy, good power, seating space inside, handling, tested design, warranty.
Cons: For the price I paid, there isn't anything to dislike.
Overall review: I read reviews where people say this car isn't as good as a Civic, Corrolla, Mazada 3, etc. I tested all of them and can say that the Lancer is just as good, if not better because it was actually cheaper in price. The car has more than enough power, too, at 148hp (unless you plan on racing people to work of course) and the build quality , so far, is as good as any car in the price range. I have owned three Mitsubishi cars in the past and they have all performed great and lasted along time. I expect the same from my 2011 Lancer ES. Yes, Mitsubishi has had some troubles with defect cover ups in the past, but so has another car company by the name of Toyota.
Review ID: #552056 Is this review offensive?
2011 lancer Gts by Brandon from Colorado on 03/01/2011. Trim: 2011 Mitsubishi Lancer GTS, Owned 1 year.
Pros: This car is very quiet and with a nice 30 Mpg great for a sporty crossover. The interior on this car is one of the aspects that made me initially purchase the vehicle with its defined curves and modern feel.
Cons: Should have went with the Evo or ralliart. Coming from a Mazda Rx8 I should have know this car would seem a bit sluggish so if you are a sports car kind of person I recomend a model with the turbo.
Overall review: Overall a good car that is fun to drive and very economical without the turbo, and time has yet to tell with maintanence.
Lancer GTS by Mark - Dallas TX on 12/20/2010. Trim: 2011 Mitsubishi Lancer GTS, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The GTS version is worth the extra $. It has almost all of the bells as my Caddy STS especially the dash. Outside temp, MPG, and easy to read dash are great. Super quiet and smooth engine and shifts like dream. Nice visibility and handling. Coming from a Mazdaspeed Miata, the ride is refined but sporty. Nice on a long trip and I average 30-33 mpg! Seats are firm but hold me in. Should have gone with leather interior. The clutch takes some getting used to since it feels electronically slaved. Very quiet car and time will tell on maintenance.
Cons: The ES model strains to get up to speed. For a couple grand, get the GTS.
Overall review: I'd definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a reasonably priced 4 door. Gobs of trunk space.
lancer? yes lancer! by An MSN Autos Consumer on 01/09/2014. Trim: 2011 Mitsubishi Lancer ES, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I love this vehicle. This is my first bought car from a dealership. My es is quiet, comfy, roomy, (I fit an entire drum set + 1 other person lol) . I easily get 38-45 mpg going 65 in city driving and 30-35 at 75 long distance drives so no problems with gas. Nice cup holders for the big gulp fans out there. A lovely seat warmer to get you warmer faster as you wait for the heater to warm up when 1st starting the car. lot of interior lights to see everything. I never drove fast sports cars besides the si, but this car moves pretty fast. BEST THING: ability it has to perform in bad driving conditions. (Rain snow ice etc.)
Cons: Flimsy side cup holders. Lol.
Overall review: 10 stars or until some one else can show me some thing better for the price and luxurious this car has. Love me some lancer. Bring back the OZ and I'll never switch again lol.