2011 Lexus IS C

Poor man's SC430 by David - Ventura County on 05/16/2011. Trim: 2011 Lexus 250, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Beautiful fit and finish. Soft Lexus ride and nice handling. I just took it on a trip to wine country and it was a very comfortable car on the road.
Cons: Electroincs are sub standard to the competition. The car is very slow and you need a long running start to get it up to freeway sppeds.
Overall review: Sound System and horse power are not where they should be. I traded a G37 Sports Coupe and these two cars are a solar system apart in performance and electronic gadgets.
wow great car by bud on 06/21/2012. Trim: 2011 Lexus 250, Owned 2 years.
Pros: comfort%2C%20looks%2C%20economy
Cons: The%20dealers%20are%20all%20a%20little%20too%20slick
Overall review: great
Beauty speaks for itself! by ISc owner from Vancouver on 05/07/2012. Trim: 2011 Lexus 250, Owned 2 years.
Pros: The ride is Very smooth and quiet even with the roof down, unlike most convertibles. The audio performance is exceptionally clear, and breathtaking top up or down. I especially love the hardtop swiftness when it collapses and open. Doreen W.
Cons: The dull analog looking clock and screen, which doesn't match the vehicle overall appearance.
Overall review: I would recommend this car to someone planning on purchasing a hardtop convertable with the class, and performance. I stand behind the make and model, being it a very reliable car.
The best convertible in many aspects! by Frank on 05/30/2011. Trim: 2011 Lexus 250, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Let's get real! This is the only convertible in the US market with rear view camera, decent rear seat space, great mpg, and have real comfortable seats. When I say comfortable it is very comfortable. I have driven many German and Japaneas cars. The seats are very comfortable for a convertible car. I used to drive BMW 650i convertible, I would take this car over 650 anytime for the reasons that I mentioned above.
Cons: I got the 250c instead of 350c, since I felt I do not need extra power. In addition, do not get fool with the numbers of horse power and torque. If you use padle shifter, you have enough power. Trust me and test drive it to see my point. however, If you are the speed freak go with the 350c. For average driving 250c has enough power. I wish I could drive 25 mph or less with roof woking down or up and not be on parking shift to do it.
Overall review: It is nice looking convertible with comfortable ride, decent handling, enough second row space and great technology addition to lexus liability. For everyday driving 250c has enough power and give you a great mileage. I would not believe it until I test drove it. I have under 2000 miles driving so far. I get 32 mpg on highway and 26.5 mpg combined. I would recomend this car to everyone.