2011 Lexus IS

Best Looker by Driver399/Burbank on 08/31/2011. Trim: 2011 Lexus 350 RWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I now have a IS 350F Sport. I love this car. Before I owned an IS 250, it was a great car but didn't feel heavy enough. This 350 is heavier and has more muscle. Handles great. It has alot of power, almost scary. Very flashy looking car, many comments about how beautiful it is. Road trips are such a pleasure. I am a retired professional driver,( trucks, stunt cars and movie cars) I smile alot when driving this car.
Cons: Only thing I can say is I'am not a small man and it is alittle hard sometimes to get in and out (like previously stated in another review) but once in it molds to my shape. Also don't care to much for the transmission alittle jerkey sometimes but maybe due to the way I drive.
Overall review: Overall, I can say that now I will always be a Lexus man. Great car!
Old tech, unrefined by John in Connecticut on 07/15/2011. Trim: 2011 Lexus 250 RWD Manual, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Nothing.
Cons: The engine is just too weak. I thought Lexuses were supposed to be powerful, but 60mph takes like 9 seconds. If I wanted inadequate power I would have bought a Corolla.
Overall review: I'm just underwhelmed, as I drive the car more I like it less. I should have test driven it much more and looked much more at competitors.
2011 IS 250 F-Sport, best feel inside-out by Alex Higa from Miami beach on 04/04/2011. Trim: 2011 Lexus 250 RWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: F-sport, once you're inside and driving is just like nothing else. I can say Lexus does know how to pamper its customers. The handling is great, the upgraded brake/suspension on this package are superb. The toys are just out of this world, specially the new feature where you ask a person for directions, have it loaded on your GPS. Also, the bluetooth to have your cellphone's music directly connected to the crispy speakers without the use of a single cable, all monitored at the wheel. (2 features available for models 2010+) The lights at the front (similar to an Audi, even during daytime) the spoiler, bumper, the F badges and it's whole body make it different from any other IS available.
Cons: The only problem I do have with it is that for me it feels a bit uncomfortable to get in the car, once I'm seated it's just a whole better world. But maybe the fact that I used a SUV for 6 years before this vehicle is what makes me crave for something easier to jump in. Don't get me confused, the inside is roomy, it's just the low and tight setting is has to sit down.
Overall review: Great driving, great feel, great everything.
Great all around car by reggie from ny on 03/22/2013. Trim: 2011 Lexus 250 AWD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Fit, finish and reliability. Looks awesome too. Steering is very quick.
Cons: Could have a little more power.
Overall review: A great all around car. Not the quickest car in the category, but other than that, hard to beat.
I love it! by rl on 06/09/2012. Trim: 2011 Lexus 350 AWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I own an IS 350 AWD, 320 hp, 0-60 in 5.6sec. Outperforms any BMW 3 series. Finish is excellent.
Cons: Steering could be a little tighter. Have to be careful with front spoiler on head in parking (curbs)
Overall review: I owned an IS250 which was underpowered, the 350 has ample power and is fun to drive in any weather condition.