2011 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid

2011 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid Prices
2011 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid Fuel Economy
Move over Lexus and Mercedes !! by Jim W on 02/09/2012. Trim: 2011 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid Sedan, Owned 1 year.
Pros: the gas mileage wAS EXACTLY AS ADVERTISED AND AT TIMES EVEN BETTER. i HAVE 15,000 MILES ON THE mkz-hYBRID AND NOT A SINGLE PROBLEM. over all MPG since new is 37.8 and on trips here in southern texas have gotten as high as 46 MPG. the SYNC package is outstanding.
Overall review: an Excellent Luxury car made in America. I looked at Lexus and Mercedes and purchased a Lincoln !
GOBUYONE by wyomilo on 08/20/2013. Trim: 2011 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid Sedan, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: this is the best period, style, great tech, it's a head turner
Overall review: this is a wonderful automobile and I think this is the best car I've ever purchased, really!! It is stone quite inside and all the tech features are really great. I think this is the best thought out car and the designers at Lincoln should be proud. I love the hybrid ,I drove to Casper Wyoming at got 41 mpg. I looked at a lot of cars and the styling is what won me over.
Best luxury hybrid ever by Mike on 01/06/2013. Trim: 2011 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid Sedan, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Luxury and 38+ mpg what else ya want.
Cons: Nada
Overall review: Most efficient economical car I ever owned.
The finest car we have ever owned! by KENNETH on 07/21/2012. Trim: 2011 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid Sedan, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: 40 MPG is everyday experience and we love that! The ride and finish is wonderful and the Techie side is out of this world!
Cons: Wish we had bought one sooner!
Overall review: Only wish is for a rear wheel drive version that we understand is in the works.
Review ID: #562006 Is this review offensive?
My Dream Car - The best luxury hybrid ever made by Javdon - Salinas, CA on 01/07/2012. Trim: 2011 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid Sedan, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I think this care is awesome. This is my dream car; it is everything I wanted it to be. I think the thing I like the best is the electric seats and the way that each key can be programmed to match the programming button on the drivers seat; so my key matches my programming number and my husbands matches his. This means that when we get in and use our key the seats and mirrors are automatically changed to our settings and we are ready to go. It's so cool!!
Cons: I think that the biggest flaw of the car is that there is not very much trunk space because the batteries are stored back in that area and take up a lot of what would be trunk space. However, if I continue to get 38 to 40 mpg; I think that I can handle the tradeoff.
Overall review: As I said before this was my dreamcar, so we did not spare any expense. We purchased the top of the line model with every option we could get. I think we got a great deal for our money. We did a lot of research and a lot of shopping around; this was the best luxury hybrid sedan out there. Some of my favorite things about the car are the back up camera, and the blind spot light that goes off when ever someone is in my blind spot. I'm short and can't always set my mirrors so there is no blindspot. This feature works great. The stereo system is great, there are 8 speakers in the car and we have the same type of sound system that the have in the movie theaters. There is a 10GB jukebox that holds something like 2500 songs. You can plug in a USB and play your IPod or charge your phone. There's just so many things that are amazing about this car; you have to go test drive one, you'll fall in love. It comes with Sync and Sirius Satalite radio; two great features.