2011 Honda Accord

2 3 4 5 6  Next
Solid but not perfect. Uncomfortable front seats. by Mike from SC on 07/07/2012. Trim: 2011 Honda Accord LX-P Sedan AT, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Handles well for such a large car, decent fuel economy, slightly tweaked front and rear styling (many don't care for the new styling, but I like it). Has a solid feel. I have no doubt this Accord will give me many years of trouble-free operation. Definitely not the newest or best looking car in its class, but it's overall a solid offering.
Cons: Driver's seat leaves a lot to be desired. Overly aggressive lumbar support takes a lot of getting used to. Luckily I was able to get used to it. Based on many online forums I've come across, not everyone does. Interior is OK otherwise, definitely not best in class, but feels like it will hold up better than some of the rivals (Sonata, Camry...even the redesigned 2012 Camry, which I owned for two weeks before buying the Accord and absolutely HATED....most uncomfortable - for me - car I've ever had the displeasure to own...others really like it, so I guess comfort is subjective). This model is toward the end of its life cycle, and as such the technology is very basic on most trim levels.
Overall review: Coming from a 2000 Honda Civic, this is a big step up. My Accord is a polished metal metallic (dark gray) LX-P and looks decently sharp for a mid-size sedan. I like most things about the Accord, but am a little disappointed that the interior isn't that much more comfortable than my Civic. I'm a relatively tall guy (6'2") and really wish the steering wheel telescoped out farther. I have to move the seat up much closer than I'd like to be able to comfortably reach the steering wheel, so a lot of the extra room gained by moving up from the Civic is not really usable to me. The lumbar support is too aggressive and not adjustable on the LX-P model. I also hate the active head restraints which push your head and neck forward and down. Have to lean the seat back further than I'd like to compensate. I owned a 2012 Camry for two weeks and took it back because it killed my neck/back/shoulders with the seating position.The Accord is better, but I really had to work to find a comfortable position.
Love my coupe by Alan on 02/04/2011. Trim: 2011 Honda Accord EX-L Coupe AT w/ Nav, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Fun to drive, good gas mileage, excellent fit and finish, and Navi system works well. This is my fifth Accord and in my opinion it's the best one I've owned
Cons: None so far
Overall review: Took my coupe skiing recently. It's great in the snow. I like the plastic tray in the trunk for storing dirty wet ski boots. I get lots of compliments on the styling
Solid car by Robert from Madison on 04/15/2012. Trim: 2011 Honda Accord SE Sedan AT, Owned 1 year.
Pros: The handling and braking are very good with a tight feel. Hondas reputation for dependability is the reason we bought it.
Cons: The front bucket seats are a little too firm and tight, though they feel like they will last a long time without loosing there shape.
Overall review: it's not the flashiest car, but it is a solid performer with good brakes and good mpg. You get the feel that the car will last a long time.
Best car ever made! by An MSN Autos Consumer on 08/21/2013. Trim: 2011 Honda Accord EX-L V-6 Sedan AT, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Honda Accord - Need I say more?
Cons: None
Overall review: Best sedan you can buy! Very reliable and hassle free! Mine has 270 hp - On a recent road trip I passed a new BMW on an uphill section of freeway. It made the BMW owner so mad.
My First Honda by Big Tom Milwaukee Wi on 10/06/2011. Trim: 2011 Honda Accord EX-L V-6 Coupe AT, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I've owned this car since March of 2011 and have never had so many compliments on a vehicle before. It drives great and this V6 really moves, my son can attest to that as he drove it on a trip with me. The only problem is I want to step on it so much I'm afraid of getting a ticket and I'm 72 years old. Again, I've had complete strangers compliment on this vehicle besides my friends and relatives. It is white with a beige leather interior and people do notice even on the freeway when I pass someone, which I always do, enough said. I've got some cd's of oldies and goodies and I feel like a young kid again just like when I had my muscle cars. Hope it keeps running this well for years.
Cons: The only thing I really miss is a trip gauge that shows your approximate miles per gal although that's easy enough to figure out but I do average in the upper 20's and that's moving around 75 to 80 when I travel. In the city I'm probably in the low 20 range but with this V6 I can't complain about that because I have the power if I need it.
Overall review: First new car in over 30 years and I did some research besides going to the auto show to look at all models. This one caught my attention and I followed through in all aspects of a purchase and got a good deal. Again, many compliments, great acceleration, good economy, great sound system and super handling. This vehicle is a joy to drive and I think Honda Motors could use me as a spokesperson in a commercial, that would be great.
2 3 4 5 6  Next