2011 Acura MDX

"The True Ultimate driving machine" by Marylander on 07/14/2012. Trim: 2011 Acura MDX 6-Spd AT w/Tech Package, Owned 1 year.
Pros: The ride is smooth and I have had very little interior noise. Beautiful interior styling and fast acceleration. The third row seat is great when more seating is needed for short rides .
Cons: The small cargo area when the third seat is in use. The third row seating for longer trips.
Overall review: Excellent SUV!
What a value! by An MSN Autos Consumer on 03/11/2012. Trim: 2011 Acura MDX 6-Spd AT, Owned 2 years.
Pros: I really like the styling, handling, and fit and finish. It feels sturdy, and is very practical. A lot of car for the money
Cons: The road noise is a little louder than I would like, it came with BF Goodrich tires, but I had a loaner with Michelins when it was in for service (water in the gas), and it was not any better. Fuel milage is also an issue, but it is quite fast. Also miss the keyless ignition, kinda funny they would skimp on a thing like that. 3'rd row seating should have been an option.
Overall review: It is by far one of the best values out there in this class, we had it narrowed down to the Lexus RX, Mercedes ML, and the MDX. And the MDX was the best fit for us, the Lexus is old fashioned looking, and It feels a little smaller. The ML I had some concerns with reliability and maintenance cost. So we decided on the MDX, I will definately consider an Acura again.
Ultimate car by Ultimate car on 02/20/2012. Trim: 2011 Acura MDX 6-Spd AT, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Ultimate car
Cons: Ultimate car
Overall review: Ultimate car
Great SUV by Matt on 02/11/2012. Trim: 2011 Acura MDX 6-Spd AT w/Tech and Entertainment Pkg, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Excellent performance, handles well, and for the size of the vehicle my gas mileage has been good. I have read in others remarks they are in the 16-19mpg range. Around town I'm getting 19mpg and average between 22 and 23 on the highway. In a cross country drive I averaged just over 26 mpg at 75 mph. I also found the seats very comfortable during the multi-day drive.
Cons: The third row is useless. Unless it is someone under the age of 10 they will not fit back there nor will they want to climb into the seats. The nav system is also a con, it is easy to plug in info, however, more often than not it is very difficult to find something by the name of the business. If you have the address no problem, but if you search by name typically it will not find one nearby
Overall review: Great vehicle that's fun to drive. If your in the market for a bigger SUV and live somewhere that snows I would highly recommend it.
Excellent SUV by NJ Driver on 12/21/2011. Trim: 2011 Acura MDX 6-Spd AT, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Very powerful, excellent acceleration and handling. SH-AWD is great in snow day.
Cons: Gas mileage is the major con. It is about 16/17 mpg with combination of highway and city. Even on highway, it is only 19 mpg. Also tight room in the 3rd row. It is only good for kids under 10.
Overall review: Have owned it for 18 months. I enjoy driving it very much so far.