2011 Mazda Tribute

Typical Excellent Mazda by Jane in Maryland on 05/17/2012. Trim: 2011 Mazda Tribute i Sport FWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: It's comfortable and drives beautifully, from city to highway. I was on the highway one day, going about 65, when the traffic in front of me slowed very quickly. The brakes stopped the car on a dime, and I was very impressed!
Cons: The parking brake release handle is impossible to reach when I'm buckled into the seat.
Overall review: This is my 3rd Mazda, and the Tribute just confirms what I already love about Mazdas.
The Mazda Tribute by MR.B SW FL on 07/25/2012. Trim: 2011 Mazda Tribute i Sport FWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I have the 2011 Mazda Tribute i sport & like the 2.5 L engines power in the tribute how it handles & rides on the local roads & interstate hiways. Friends of mine say they can't beleave how quite my Tribute is they have an older one & say there Tribute is alot noiser than mine.
Cons: Yes I can see the point about not being able to reaching the parking break handle relase when the seat belt is on. But all kinds of vehicles new or used have there so called Pros & Cons.
Overall review: I have had my Mazda Tribute just under 6 months & I have loved my Tribute i sport & will consider another Mazda down the road.
THE QUIETEST LITTLE WINNER ! by ARCHIE FOM ST.LOUIS on 07/19/2012. Trim: 2011 Mazda Tribute i Touring FWD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: FANTSTIC FIT AND FINISH. RUNS AND PERFOMS GREAT. IT'S AS IF I DESIGNED IT FOR MYSELF.!
Cons: ONLY THAT I DON'T OWN TWO OF THEM.
Overall review: PROBABLY THE BEST CAR I'VE OWNED. I'M 67yrs. OLD, I'VE OWNED MANY VEHICLES.
Review ID: #561970 Is this review offensive?
Enthusiast
Perfect truck by sammy on 05/11/2012. Trim: 2011 Mazda Tribute s Grand Touring FWD.
Pros: The design
Cons: No GPS/USB
Overall review: should make good use of the brand
A very practical and utilitarian vehicle. by bill from Philadelphia on 04/01/2014. Trim: 2011 Mazda Tribute, Owned 4 years.
Pros: Visibility, you're sitting up a little higher than a lot of cars so you can see down the road. Very utilitarian, with the back seats folded down you can haul a lot of stuff. Good gas mileage. Handles highway speeds very well. It's a guy kind of vehicle. I live in Minnesota and the front wheel drive handles winter conditions well. It has taken me thru some deep snow drifts and I just have the front wheel drive. Excellent headlights. Bought it new and I'm over 90,000 miles and haven't had any problems, just keep it gassed and lubed, Recently bought 4 new tires. I like just stepping in as opposed to climbing down to get into most cars.
Cons: My wife likes a cushier ride, she drives a Chrysler minivan. I'm fine with the ride. The ignition is hard to find in the dark. Wish it was lighted in some way.
Overall review: An excellent, practical and dependable vehicle.