2011 Honda CR-Z

2 3 4 5 6  Next
Perfect car(if you're the right owner.) by Binder on 03/15/2012. Trim: 2011 Honda CR-Z EX CVT, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Perfect moderation. Beautiful, fun styling. More power than expected from a "hybrid". Emaculate handling.
Cons: I would give up a couple MPG for just a little more horsepower. Car is slightly, only slightly underpowered for a "sports" car.
Overall review: This is a niche car. The magazine, and auto blog editors that have been so harsh on it are looking at it from the wrong perspective. This car isn't Honda's entry into any other class of car. They have started an all new class. If you need/want a back seat, this not your car. If you have to have 50+ MPG all the time, not your car. If you need gut wrenching power, not your car. If you are looking for a fun, stylish, peppy, unique ride that is a brilliant blend of economy, performance, and style, this is your car.
A very unique car, GREAT !! by zouzou on 03/10/2013. Trim: 2011 Honda CR-Z EX CVT, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Fun drive, economic, looks very good, great space to load futuristic board, absolut great sound system, usb , automatic AC
Cons: rear window
Overall review: very good car I m so happy , I can transport a lot of be things in the back
nice car by Dr. Felau, McAllen,TX on 12/04/2012. Trim: 2011 Honda CR-Z EX 6M, Owned 1 year.
Pros: speed
Cons: n/a
Overall review: n/a
Great little commuter car by An MSN Autos Consumer on 04/14/2012. Trim: 2011 Honda CR-Z Base 6M, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Sporty, economical, FUN TO DRIVE.
Cons: Not a car for big people. I'm not a big person so it fits me perfectly. I consider it a weight control technique - if i get too fat I can't fit into my car :)
Overall review: I got a blue one and it is so sporty and fun to drive. I have 5 grown kids and wanted a fun commuter car for ME. The CRZ fit the bill. I drive to & from work and fill it with gas twice a month - get around 37 MPG (1/2 hwy - 1/2 surface roads).
Silver in color with black bra - looks bad! by Rich, mid west. on 09/02/2011. Trim: 2011 Honda CR-Z Base CVT, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Fun to drive. Holds allot of lugage & golf clubs. Keeping speed at 65 mph I manage 42+ mpg hwy. City 39 or so. I've only seen one other on the road since I purchased it in Jan 11. I only have to fill up twice a month. Because there are not that many on the road, people are always asking about it. Handles excellent on curvey roads.
Cons: Seats on long trips get a bit uncomfortable (to hard). I wish it had a bit more horse power - larger engine.
Overall review: I enjoy it. I got exactly what I expected and love it!
2 3 4 5 6  Next