2011 Mazda Mazda3

MY ZOOM ZOOM 3I by Keebop from NJ on 12/01/2012. Trim: 2011 Mazda Mazda3 i Touring 4-Door, Owned 1 year.
Pros: GREAT HANDLING, GREAT GAS MILEAGE, LOVE THE STYLE AND FEATURES, VERY QUICK AND BRAKES HOLD ON TIGHT. ONLY HAD IT FOR FEW WEEKS, LOVING IT MORE EVERYDAY.
Cons: NO COMPLAINTS
Overall review: SHOULD HAVE BOUGHT IT A LONG TIME AGO. WOULD BUY IT AGAIN IN A HEARTBEAT.
Love my Mazda3 by CrazyLadyDriver on 02/03/2012. Trim: 2011 Mazda Mazda3 i Touring 4-Door, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Great gas mileage! Easily average 27-29 city and 35mpg highway. Compared to other cars in my budget this is perfect. Good options, comfy seats, and plenty of head and leg room. I'm a 5ft 8in tall lady and need leg room. Other brands both foreign and domestic in my price range felt cramped even with the seat all the way back. Love the bluetooth, wheel mounted stereo controls, and the manual shift option.
Cons: The front grill could be a lot better. It's grown on me but that was the one feature I didn't like too much. But it was small compared to the interior of my car. I can live with it. The back seat is a tad small but that's not an issue for me. I have one fairly petitie child and she's in heaven back there. Biggest complaint is the noise. Yes, there's road noise but not the worst I've heard (by far). It seems like when it idles the engine is really loud. I had it looked at, researched online to see if that was normal. Surprisingly it is and is due to hydrolic valves. It's not terrible and no one else notices except me (but who isn't upersensitive to noise after buying a brand new car).
Overall review: If you're looking for a sedan with excellent gas mileage and nice features without shelling out big bucks this is the car for you. I went with Mazda for several reasons. 1) Researching quality, 2) I liked the look, 3) Loved the ride, 4) The number of Mazda's on the road, specifically the Mazda 3. All day long I see them so that has to say something. For years I've lusted after a sports car. When I grew up and decided to purchase my first new vehicle my main concern was gas mileage (you've seen gas prices right? lol). Other brands (Civic and Corolla off the top of my head) offered the gas mileage but were cramped and felt like a boring small sedan puting around like a grandma. Not the Mazda3! Might not have a big engine but my stock (and I don't have the Speed version) has some get up and go. Oh and the handling...amazing! Not kidding, great :)
Awesome 2011 Mazda 3 by Mike on 04/01/2013. Trim: 2011 Mazda Mazda3, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Proven reliability and low cost of ownership is a big plus for the Mazda 3. I also love the stylish body design that is way ahead of your staid Corollas or Civics. Overall, a great car that you would enjoy for years.
Cons: There is a thing about some road noise but its not enough of an issue to downgrade my rating for this car. Most of my previous cars (BMW, Ford, Mitsubishi) were no better anyway.
Overall review: Perfect car for most people's needs, would definitely recommend.
The best sub 21k hatch out there. by An MSN Autos Consumer on 05/18/2012. Trim: 2011 Mazda Mazda3, Owned 1 year.
Pros: This was by far the best hatchback we test drove in our price range by wide margin, the full comparison is in the overall review, but everything in this car works excellent
Cons: Seriously, in this price range, none, At first I was bummed that I didn't wait for the new 40mpg one but I heard that they lack the zip my 2.5 has and the rims are ugly, So I'm glad I bought the 2011. Wish a model came with something like the my ford touch, but you can get a nice aftermarket 8" screen, gps, iPod dock that does the same thing pretty much for 600, easy to install.
Overall review: Others driven: subaru outback sport, Golf 4dr, MItsu lancer and outlander, Ford Focus, didn't even look at chevy, why would I the styling is a mess, and a hyundai elantra. Nothing came close to the handling, comfort, feel, grip, interior or engine of the mazda, the golf was the closest, Subarus interior was horrid and the drive felt plain, Ford lacked pickup and felt shaky, Golf didn't make a stick shift in the model we wanted and the TDI was 26k vs 19k for the 3, Mitsu was just bad all around bad interior bad handling, hyundais, everything is cheap inside and out, lack pickup, comfort and handling, 3 won all except body style vs the Golf and the Golf has really good front wheel drive for the winters up here even vs the subaru. The 3 is still good but we needed winter tires, whereas the Golf always did great with just all seasons. Other than that tho after one year, we made the right choice
"My Japanese Muscle Car" by Billy B.A. from SoCal on 09/07/2011. Trim: 2011 Mazda Mazda3 s Sport 5-Door, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I am 6'1" and I am comfortable in this car. I turn corners very fast in it and it handles well. It also has great gas mileage. Try getting another car with gr8 mpg, nice Bose sound w/ an 8" subwoofer, a sunroof, bluetooth capability, fog lamps and 0% financing...I KNOW it is not likely to cost as low as the Mazda3.
Cons: I have no issues with this car. When I hear people say or see people type that they wish it had more "oomph" or more power, all I can say is YOU should have gone with a bigger car with a bigger engine or you could have gotten the MazdaSpeed3. So don't hate because your decision was probably based on financials or hopes to modify it to amplify the power. Live with no regrets, purchase with no regrets.
Overall review: I commute 63 miles one way (126 miles daily). I got this car to replace a Honda Civic. Each day I found myself falling asleep when I drove that gutless Civic. The Mazda3's power, handling, BOSE sound, and agility keeps me awake on a daily basis now. It is fun, it is smart, it has enough power for my heavy foot, and I could drive four other people around if I ever wanted to..and I don't want to so more power and gas mileage for me : )