2011 Jeep Liberty

nice mid=size by nwinner, Oregon on 08/31/2012. Trim: 2011 Jeep Liberty Sport 4X2, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: comfort, rides smooth, like the size.
Cons: not much pick up when passing. wondering how it is pulling a trailer?
Overall review: I like it. not bad on gas.
Loving my Liberty by Jay from right in the middle of Iowa on 09/30/2011. Trim: 2011 Jeep Liberty Sport 4X4, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I bought the Liberty because I was looking for a REAR WHEEL DRIVE to 4 wheel drive, V6 powered SUV that wasn't $35,000 or more, and wasn't Suburban sized. We have only had it about a month, but so far it's been great, Like the looks, like the ride, like the quality, and LOVE the Selec-Trac II system. Planning on taking the Grandson to Yellowstone next year, and the Liberty has opened up a whole new dimension to the trip.
Cons: The 4 speed automatic could use a better gear range, or go to a 5 or 6 speed auto The throttle by wire takes a little getting used to. When you lift off the gas pedal, fuel delivery is stopped, so it feels like you hit the brakes at the same time. Not complaining, just saying.
Overall review: Just an over-all fun vehicle to drive. I have owned three Chevy S-10 Blazers, which Chevy in all it's wisdom, quit making. The Liberty, I think, is going to be more than an adequate replacement vehicle. And besides....it's a JEEP.
Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death by J from Jersey on 04/09/2011. Trim: 2011 Jeep Liberty Sport 4X4, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I've had my Liberty for a little over a month now, this is my first SUV. I have nothing but good things to say about this car so far. I have the Liberty Jet addition, with the leather seats and chrome trim. I love the way this car looks. Very comfortable seats and a lot of places for storage inside the car. I love the mud tray in the back of the car.
Cons: The only bad thing that I could say about this car is that the gas mileage is poor. However, I was expecting that when I purchased the car.
Overall review: I would absolutely recommend this car to people who want a mid-size SUV that doesn't resemble a minivan. Also for people who enjoy off roading and other outdoor activities.
Review ID: #551916 Is this review offensive?
a JEEP with class by Flavio from Venezuela on 05/04/2011. Trim: 2011 Jeep Liberty Limited 4X4, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Good to drive with the family
Cons: The engine is poor, it need more power to accelerate, a little more cargo space on the rear
Overall review: Good for the quality price relation
Better than the old Liberty by moparjae-PA on 03/29/2012. Trim: 2011 Jeep Liberty Sport 4X4, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Great in the snow , low and high 4wd
Cons: Poor city mpg. I doubt that I am getting the 16 mpg rating. Limited leg room for the driver and front passenger and hauling space with back seats folded down.
Overall review: Consumers Report provides bad ratings for the Liberty. However, I don't think that the poor rating is justified in all areas. However, Jeep needs to update the vehicle to compete with other brands in this class.