2011 Chevrolet Silverado 1500

2 3 4 5 6 7  Next
Very Happy 2011 Silverado Crew Cab LTZ owner by An MSN Autos Consumer on 09/10/2012. Trim: 2011 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LTZ Crew Cab Short Box 4WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: 2011 Silverado Crew Cab LTZ 4X4 5.3 liter V8 Cannot say enough good things about this truck. I have owned mine for a year and that's a good amount of time to have an honest assesment of a vehicle's quality & ability. Fit & finish, power/performance both on and off road, ride comfort and handling all excellent. We use ours primarily for towing/weekend camping. It tows our boat thru the mountains of Idaho with such ease including on the steep grades & that's over 5000 lbs boat + gear. This truck pulls it with such confidence sometimes your forget your actually pulling something. Very impressed tested all three major US trucks and the Chevy silverado won us over.
Cons: Nothing to dislike at this time rock solid reliable & capable
Overall review: Just an overall fantastic truck
SO HAPPY I WENT BACK TO CHEVY !! by An MSN Autos Consumer on 06/23/2011. Trim: 2011 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LTZ Crew Cab Short Box 2WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I drove and tested all the competitors of this truck . This exceeds ALL off them in every detail. I owned a Chevrolet in 2005, and it was a great vehicle allowing me to exceed 250,000 miles with the replacement of a water pump. I don't know why I decided to buy a ford the last time, but it seems there was always something wrong with it from heater cores to a/c compressors....finally engine problems and the list continues, so with less than 100,000 miles, I was back @ my local Chevy dealership. This truck gives me 21-23 mph with the 5.3 V-8, and the power is there. Comparing it to the 5.4 ford, if I really tried, I could get 17 mph, it had no power! To sum it up the Chevy is a fantastic truck
Cons: None I have experienced.
Overall review: I believe anyone in the market for a truck, owes it to themselves to check out the GM line. But one must remember when comparing, you should compare the trim level on the same from one to the other.
Good truck by Gerald on 08/07/2012. Trim: 2011 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LTZ Crew Cab Short Box 4WD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: I've had the truck for 2 years.No problems...Sharp truck in Victory Red....Crew Cab
Cons: No problems
Overall review: I would recomend,gets around nice in the snow.Safe
A must have! by Travis on 07/29/2012. Trim: 2011 Chevrolet Silverado 1500, Owned 1 year.
Pros: This is a true blue collar but capable of being a clean ride for a night on the town. I purchased my LT with Chevy 22in chrome rims from the dealer. I receive a lot of compliments from other truckers. It handles great and the power is crazy. I have used it for all kind of things and the performance has been great!
Overall review: Great truck!
Lots of power by Camping Dad Huntington Beach on 07/29/2012. Trim: 2011 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LTZ Crew Cab Short Box 2WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I have the LTZ with the 6.2 ltr V8. I love the power and performance of this vehicle. It tows my 30' trailer like an afterthought. It gives me everything I ask for even when I have a full load. Fun to drive with an empty load!
Cons: Only Con is the gas Mileage. But I'm pulling 403 HPs so I can't complain.
Overall review: Overall, I really like this vehicle. No regrets what-so-ever. Its excellent for towing and cruising, comfortable ride, though a bit noisy, but again with the 6.2 ltr V8, you want to hear the engine roar and you can. The LTZ package provides all the comfort of a luxury car. Pricey, but you can get great dealer rebates on silverdo's so shop wisely.
2 3 4 5 6 7  Next