2011 GMC Terrain

2011 GMC Terrain Prices
2011 GMC Terrain Fuel Economy
2 3 4 5 6 7  Next
Previous Toyota Lover by An MSN Autos Consumer on 12/03/2011. Trim: 2011 GMC Terrain SLT2 FWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The heated seats, hands free opening of back door, mobility of back seats to make more room, smoothness of ride.
Cons: Nothing so far.
Overall review: Love this vehicle!
Good looking SUV by KATLYNN on 07/16/2011. Trim: 2011 GMC Terrain SLE1 AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I like the style of my terrain, very sharp looking. I also like the many extras that were included in the price. Ipod docks, sun roof, etc. It is pretty comfortable seating and the back seat moves up to give more room in the back for storage or whatever.
Cons: I do not like the gas mileage at all. It is a 4 cylinder engine and I expected to get at least 20 miles to a gallon around town. I drive it with the ECO button on at all times and I can't get above 17.8 miles to a gallon. I haven't taken it on a trip yet but will soon and hope that I get much better mileage. I would never have bought a 4 cyclinder if I could have gotten the same mileage on a 6, which would have a lot more pep.
Overall review: Good looking vehicle but does not get the advertised mileage.
best vehicle i have owned francis by An MSN Autos Consumer on 02/23/2012. Trim: 2011 GMC Terrain SLE2 FWD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: fine vehicle
Cons: none
Overall review: gas mileage is super
A great purchase! by An MSN Autos Consumer on 08/04/2011. Trim: 2011 GMC Terrain SLE1 AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I love this car! I have AWD and it handles excellent in the snow. The seats are very comfortable and there is a ton of leg room in the front and back seats. I looked at almost all the crossover vehicles and none of them had good leg room in the backseat, expect for the Terrain. I have no problem with the gas, I tend to get around 400 miles a tank which will last me about a week driving nearly 60 miles a day to work (roundtrip). It all depends on how fast you drive, if you slam on the brakes or take off fast from the light. Those will all affect the gas mileage.
Cons: I think the placement of the front vents are not very good. The driver's side vent near the radio is horribly placed because the air conditioner is mainly hitting the steering wheel instead of me.
Overall review: I would recommend this car and I'm extremely happy I bought it. It feels like a luxury vehicle at an affordable price.
A Great Choice by golfunman on 08/03/2011. Trim: 2011 GMC Terrain SLE1 FWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: rides like a very high priced car
Cons: mileage is not what I expected
Overall review: an excellent choice for transporting a family or just commuting
2 3 4 5 6 7  Next