2011 Chevrolet Colorado

Greatest non-work truck EVER! by Bigmikey on 02/14/2011. Trim: 2011 Chevrolet Colorado 2LT Crew Cab 4WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I chose the 5.3 liter V8 over the 3.7 liter and a 4:10 rear end. The power put out by this motor is remarkable for a truck in its class. The truck is sure-footed and reliable even in the worst conditions. I am a large man, at 270+ lbs standing only 5ft 9. I have plenty of shoulder room which is critical for me. I have never had a vehicle I truly love until this one. The fender well flares on the 2Lt give the truck a rugged, tough look that attracts glances quite often. The leather seats are sharp, comfortable and there is plenty of leg room in the back.
Cons: The seat covers don't quite cover the yellow foam at the bottom and it makes the truck look cheap. I wish the colorado had a slight bit more storage space in the council. They could easily connect the dash to the "tray" they have placed between the front seats and included some storage space there. A stereo upgrade would have been fantastic as a factory option. Thats all I have in terms of negative comments. This truck plain out rocks.
Overall review: The colorado was my first forray into the truck world. I did my due diligence at length and found myself torn between the colorado and the F-150, not its direct competition the Ranger. My wife pointed out to me that I'm comparing a $33,000 truck to a $45,000 truck and having a hard time deciding. That was rather profound. The Colorado, in my opinion, and based on my driving needs stood toe to toe with a truck nearly have again as expensive. It is my first Chevy in nearly 15 years and I have to say I could NOT BE MORE PLEASED. I had an aftermarket moonroof installed and a magnaflow exhaust installed through the dealership. You can keep your camaro's, your challengers and your mustangs, just give me my colorado with its 300 hp motor and 4:10 rear end and not only will I keep up with you in the summer but I can still drive my baby in 3 feet of snow. How ya like me NOW, Camaro?
I love it by Jon on 11/08/2010. Trim: 2011 Chevrolet Colorado 1LT 2WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: A V8 is available great power better fuel economy than sonoma with V6
Cons: not really any dislikes
Overall review: I love this truck
Antique by Fitzyou on 03/24/2012. Trim: 2011 Chevrolet Colorado 1LT Crew Cab 2WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Size and styling. Last of the small trucks
Cons: This thing is very crude compared to Nissan. The Colorado is an antique just flat out dated. You are stuck if you want a small truck the Nissan Frontier is more like a full sized truck. Far more refined just to big.
Overall review: None