2011 Chevrolet Tahoe

AWESOME TAHOE by WSD from Texas on 02/12/2012. Trim: 2011 Chevrolet Tahoe LS 2WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I like the new dashboard design. I like this vehicle having NO ashtray. I like the usb access. I like the double console. I like how it handles/drives. I like everything about this vehicle, that's why I traded up from the 2006 model.
Cons: I have found nothing to dislike about this vehicle
Overall review: I have found nothing to dislike about this vehicle. I like the new dashboard design. I like this vehicle having NO ashtray. I like the usb access. I like the double console. I like how it handles/drives. I tell everyone it handles like a "big cat" and reminds me of a BIG cat purring when it's idling at an intersection. I like everything about this vehicle, that's why I traded up from the 2006 model.
Goodbye Ford by Tahoe fan now on 09/15/2012. Trim: 2011 Chevrolet Tahoe LT 2WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Went from a 99 ford explorer to a 2002 ford explorer and then to a 2005 Ford Expedition, Ford guy I thought. Traded the 05 Expedition rust bucket (rust on each rain roof channel a common thing), also 2005 Expedition with the breakaway spark plugs (defective engineering design $800 for a regular tune up, $2000 if plug breaks inside engine) and failed transmission (6k in repairs with 87k miles, purchased it used). Traded it in for a 2012 Chevy Tahoe. Best decision ever no rgerets, goodbye Ford.
Cons: Only thing i miss is the 3rd row fold flat fold down seat of the Ford Expedition. Gas mileage.
Overall review: Great riding truck feels like a luxury car ride.
Shifting Gears by An MSN Autos Consumer on 06/30/2012. Trim: 2011 Chevrolet Tahoe LS 2WD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Great family vehicle. I came from a nissan Maxima (CVT), and was worried about feeling the shift in gears b/c of the CVT transmission in the Maxima. When i first drove the Tahoe, I was impressed with the smooth transition in gear shift.
Cons: NONE
Overall review: 10
"Well rounded Truck" by mrlew623 on 01/12/2012. Trim: 2011 Chevrolet Tahoe LTZ 2WD, Owned 1 year.
Pros: The LTZ model is great for all occassions; football practice, work, travel, and a night on the town.
Cons: none
Overall review: Great SUV ! I traded a 2007 LTZ Avalanche for a 2011 LTZ Tahoe. Enjoyed them both.
chevy rules by An MSN Autos Consumer on 11/24/2011. Trim: 2011 Chevrolet Tahoe LT 4WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: smoothest riding suv I've bought in a long time. Seems to get 18 to 21 mpg and is loaded with options. nice looking and fun to drive.
Cons: the dexos oil gm requires,but will get over it
Overall review: awesome suv and family truckster