2011 Audi Q5

My perfect car by Oz on 05/26/2011. Trim: 2011 Audi Q5 2.0T Premium quattro Tiptronic, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: panoramic sunroof, overall space and comfort, interior appointments and details, B&O audio system, can tow 4400 lbs, and ALL THE LITTLE THINGS that make a big difference (bottle holders in all doors, navi screen that also shows up in the instrument cluster, suspension that auto-adjusts when you load something on the roof rails, storage under the cargo floor, reclining rear seats, keyfob memory settings, auto-folding side mirrors, rain sensing wipers, HD radio, etc.)
Cons: A/C controls are annoying - it takes too many steps to adjust it. It has so much technology that might be confusing to some (like my wife). The ride is a little stiffer than I'd like it. The Audi dealership isn't the most attentive to customers' needs.
Overall review: Two weeks into my Q5 and I absolutely love it !! I looked at similar models from BMW, Mercedes, Volvo, Acura, Infiniti and this was the best overall. It just does everything really well. Everyone that sits inside is in awe of the massive sunroof. What I love most though, are the little things that really set it apart. For example, the rain-sensing wipers (which I initially thought was overkill) is such a neat convenience. I was driving through a thunderstorm yesterday and this was a godsend! You can focus on the road and the car takes care of the rest. So many little conveniences that I love. Also, I'm an IT guy and love technology. So I was amazed at how much of the car you can customize and tweak. There are so many things to love and not enough space here to write about it all. I would highly encourage everyone to take a look at the Q5. It's a brilliant machine and a great car to drive.
"Best small luxury SUV" by Dave, lancaster, PA on 05/14/2011. Trim: 2011 Audi Q5 2.0T Premium quattro Tiptronic, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Drives like a sporty car. Good gas milage for medium suv. Plows through the snow. Very stable in wet and snowy conditions.
Cons: Cargo room a bit tight, but works for me. Roof top carrier a must for long trips with kids.
Overall review: Excellent automobile. 1st car I truly love since my Acura integra GS-R in 1992. Had two muranos in the interim and this beats them hands down. This is my second Q5...my wife's. I have a 2010 6 cyl. premium plus. This 4 cyl. turbo performs equally well with better, smoother shifting from the 8 speed gear box, and better gas milage if you don't push it too hard. I would have bought the turbo 4 if they had it in 2010...less expensive with equal performance!
Perfect Combination by Shaun from Ohio on 04/24/2011. Trim: 2011 Audi Q5 2.0T Premium quattro Tiptronic, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: The Cinnamon Brown interior is stunning. Cadillac owners are astounded when they sit in my car. Their boring interior doesn't compare. The car has plenty of space and the LED definitely gives it a nice look at night. The panorama sunroof is great for the summer, the kids love it. For a 2.0L engine this thing definitely pulls. The 2.0 is quick so its worth the boost in gas mileage over the 3.2. The steering wheel is well integrated into the audio system. Looked at the GLK, X3, RX, 3.2 and the FX and this car beat them overall. I have 3 teenage kids(2 basketball players) and they fit perfectly fine in the back. Definitely worth the money.(Compared to the cars I listed, the 2.0 is a BARGAIN)
Cons: There wasn't really a great choice in rims, thinking about something aftermarket because the choice was poor.(I have the 18s) Otherwise i dont see any problems with this car.
Overall review: If your looking for a nice SUV with all the luxury amenities, a lively engine, good gas mileage, and a captivating sound system, this is the car for you. I am a Lexus(RX) and Mercedes(GL) owner, and this car definitely is my favorite. Worth every penny and the Audi dealership is very cooperative. Great car and definitely reccomend it to anyone. DONT BUY THE NEW RX
Q5 is the best all around compact SUV by far. by Phil C on 06/22/2011. Trim: 2011 Audi Q5 3.2 Premium quattro Tiptronic, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I bought the Premium(base model) with a Panoramic Roof. I replaced the 18" wheels with 20" and had the audi back-up sensors installed. This saved about $6,000 off the price of the Prestige package. I don't have drive select (which is cool) or Nav but it doesn't bother me. I have a Nav that is better and it cost $350 at Best Buy. I can use the AUX port for my iPod. In other words, you can get almost all of the options you want for cheaper and the car looks and feels amazing. I love the interior, it looks great on the outside and it handles extremely well. Our two kids fit perfectly. Recommend 2 sets of tires anyway for folks who live in a cold weather climate like I do.
Cons: Trunk space isn't great but you can get a cargo box for about $800 that will give you all the extra space you need. I was annoyed that back-up sensors were not standard but you can have them installed for about $500. No follow the curve headlights either which would be nice.
Overall review: We have owned 2 A4s (2003 & 2007) and an A8 (2006). This car is the best of them all by far. It is just an all around perfect car for a family in the city that likes to hed out on road trips. I love to drive so the handling and performance matter to me.
A Quality Package by John on 03/30/2012. Trim: 2011 Audi Q5 3.2 Premium quattro Tiptronic, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Solidly built, with exceptional interior materials. Very car-like to drive. Some of the fun driving attributes of my previous favorite, a Subaru Legacy turbo GT wagon, but in a more rigid, high quality package.
Cons: Bizarre wheel bolt setup. It's the inverse of any vehicle i'll ever dealt with and a real pain when switching tires in the spring and fall. The studs and lugs are single piece, so you essentially have to hang the wheels by the first one you somehow manage to get into place and then support the wheel awkwardly to get the rest of them into place. Whacky. Also, somewhat unintuitive switches inside and not the best central technology interface for music and phone use.
Overall review: An excellent vehicle. It's been relatively flawless for 2 years. and when there have been slight issues, Audi Service has dealt with it very well.