1996 Infiniti I30

1996 Infiniti I30 Prices
1996 Infiniti I30 Fuel Economy
Great car by NB from Delray Beach on 08/05/2011. Trim: 1996 Infiniti I30, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: Wonderful vehicle....have about 220,000 miles on my manual 5 speed...nicknamed Rocket! Very reliable. Hope to get another 200,000 miles from the car.
Cons: Can't think of any thing negative...and I'm the original owner so I would know.
Overall review: Love my car....
"Iris" by Nifni, Denver CO on 12/27/2012. Trim: 1996 Infiniti I30t (auto), Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: Reliability. Owned since 1999. Great car, will never sell it.
Cons: Cup holders in bad location, get in way of manual shifting sometimes.
Overall review: Great
Over 300,000 miles and going strong by An MSN Autos Consumer on 09/09/2010. Trim: 1996 Infiniti I30, Owned more than 10 years.
Pros: Reliability
Cons: None
Overall review: I bought this car in May '95 and have over 322K miles on it. I just replaced the engine with another I30 rebuilt that had 108K on it. I tried to remember what I replaced (other than normal maintenance items like batteries, belts, tires, brake parts,...) and cannot think of any except starter (twice) and a fuel pump. Other than that this has been very very reliable car. I talked to this one owner who had over 800K on his '94 Q45...Looking forward to my I30 to go over least 500K miles.
Good vehicle, Ugly look =/ by Ashley on 07/26/2008. Trim: 1996 Infiniti I30t (auto), Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Reliable. Safe. Great stereo system. No blind spots. Roomy inside. I like how when the lights are on at night, it lights up the area you are turning when the turn signal is on. Pretty smooth ride.
Cons: The look is ugly. It looks like a tank haha. Bad gas mileage also. Paint [[clear coat]] is chipping. Would stall sometimes until I got it fixed. Brakes go pretty quit. Horrible in rain.
Overall review: Overall it's a great car. I just wish it had a better look to it.
Nice Ride by Norm Nav from rural South Carolina on 02/13/2008. Trim: 1996 Infiniti I30, Owned 3 years.
Pros: Nice handling, firm seats and firm suspension gives it a sports feel with alot of comfort. The 3.0L V-6 is really quick and dependable.
Cons: It could use an Oil Pressure gauge. The seats are not as adjustable as otehrs I have had. They don't have the same range of motion
Overall review: I bought this car used on EBAY. I had to do some maintainence, the starter was bad and it needed boots on the CV joints so I just replaced the joints. I really like this car.