2011 Audi A5

Excellent A5 by John from Newcastle on 07/25/2011. Trim: 2011 Audi A5 2.0T Premium Coupe quattro Manual, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Prestige Package is awesome. S line and Sport Package really make this car special. The B & O music system is fantastic. Beautifull body shape and fit and finish in the cabin is excellent. Great Car!
Cons: Not a Thing .
Overall review: Very comfortable, the seats provide good support for long trips. The car is a true headtuner. The mileage is excellent . I am getting 32 on the highway and it is not broken in yet.
My Dream Car by Touring in Maine on 03/09/2013. Trim: 2011 Audi A5 2.0T Premium Coupe quattro Tiptronic, Owned 2 years.
Pros: My first Audi, and I love all the major features of this car: the sleek design, low profile, interior features, craftmanship, responsiveness, reliability, and maneuverability. It's a head-turner, too!
Cons: The cover on the storage box between the driver's and passenger's seat doesn't close in one easy motion....a small thing but quite annoying. Fortunately, I don't have occasion to access that space very often and the annoyance is overridden by the overall experience of the car itself.
Overall review: This car has exceeded my expectations and been problem-free from day one when I purchased it new. I highly recommend the A5 to anyone who loves to drive, um, assertively.
Fun, comfortable and good gas mileage. by kneebrnr from NA, SC on 04/10/2011. Trim: 2011 Audi A5 2.0T Premium Coupe quattro Tiptronic, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Perfect blend of luxury and performance. Its more of a "GT" than "sports coupe". Handling is excellent with the Sport package. Excellent mileage. B & O sound system can make your ears bleed. Slap the stick to the R, use the paddle shifters to keep the rpms from 3500 - 5500 or so and you won't believe its a 2 liter I-4. MMI is much more intuitive than iDrive on BMW. Just got back from the mtns of western NC. Averaged almost 25 mpg thrashing it as described. Averaged over 29 mpg getting to the mtns and back. My first German built auto. Purchases as a retirement gift to myself. I now understand Teutonic engineering. Well thought out interior layout. LED lights look wicked.
Cons: Really have no qualms after owning for 2 months and over 2k miles. If I had to complain, it would be the lack of leg room in the back seat but it's just me and the wife and neither of us will ever sit back there. I'm cool w/ its acceleration. After all, I did test drive it. If I wanted faster I'd have bought the S5
Overall review: I'd buy it again in a skinny minute. I had a long list of cars in mind and had already test driven some. Lost any desire to test drive the rest after driving the A5 and striking a on a cash purchase.
Review ID: #551930 Is this review offensive?
Better to look at than BMW. GX or any of the competion by Will on 03/30/2011. Trim: 2011 Audi A5 2.0T Premium Coupe quattro Tiptronic, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Beautiful car in Brilliant Red, handles great but the servonic steering takes some getting used to.
Cons: Sun roof does not open
Overall review: Turns heads where ever I go, rides great, comfortable, good mileage, but could use a little more HP
Serious car by Wavy Will from Montgomery County (MD) on 02/28/2011. Trim: 2011 Audi A5 2.0T Premium Coupe quattro Manual, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Like everything from the looks to the comfort inside, everything was assembled wonderfully.
Cons: I dislike the limited hp, but do love the fact that it is turbo charged
Overall review: 9.7/10