2011 Volkswagen Tiguan

"Pocket Rocket" by Robert from Upstate NY on 01/07/2012. Trim: 2011 Volkswagen Tiguan SE 4Motion w/Sunroof & Nav, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Sporty ride with great handling and acceleration .....roomy and comfortable,good gas mileage and getting better @25 mixed......hard to keep my foot off the gas pedal!!...........sunroof and controls work very well........best small SUV
Cons: Nav system works ok but could be more user friendly
Overall review: Best SUV I have ever owned........meets my needs and then some!
2011 Tiguan S Manual Transmission by Wyldfyre13, PA on 06/20/2011. Trim: 2011 Volkswagen Tiguan S, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Overall great vehicle. Getting almost 26 mpg, so better than expected. It handles great, and the acceleration is good. Comfy seats and driving position. Love my Tiguan!
Cons: Wanted the manual transmission, which you can only get in the base model, and you can't get the 4motion with manual transmission.
Overall review: Overall, would recommend!
My favorite new purchase..... by Judy Fort Lauderdale, Fl. on 02/10/2011. Trim: 2011 Volkswagen Tiguan SE, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I loved the look from the minute I saw it in boston, owning VW for over 12 years I had to have it..
Cons: I can't believe it but the only thing I would change is too many boxes for things on the side roof of the car...sunglasses, etc.
Overall review: I have been driving it for the last 2 weeks since purchase, I can't find anything I dislike about the car...clean appearance, good lines. good gas mileage and comfortable sitting for everyone...
First class driving experience. by An MSN Autos Consumer on 02/06/2011. Trim: 2011 Volkswagen Tiguan SEL 4Motion w/Premium Nav & Dynaudio, Owned 1 year.
Pros: great driving manners, a very well behaved car. I call it small car with a big brain. superb fit & finish.
Cons: should have garage door opener , no diesel engine.
Overall review: highly recommended great vehicle. VW got it right in this car. great on snow.
Best SUV by Brian from Dunfermline on 01/04/2011. Trim: 2011 Volkswagen Tiguan SE 4 Motion, Owned 1 year.
Pros: Quality is 1st class
Cons: Fuel econony is good for type of car, but does suffer at high speeds
Overall review: Best car ever owned