2011 Toyota Tundra

2 3 4 5 6 7  Next
The Ultimate Junk! by Will from Minnesota on 03/06/2012. Trim: 2011 Toyota Tundra Tundra-Grade 5.7L Double Cab 4X4 Long Bed, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I thought this would be an excellent truck considering the much ballyhooed Toyota quality reputation you hear so much about. Turns out, this reputation is very over-hyped.
Cons: While loading my ATV, the rear tailgate collapsed, resulting in sever injuries. I am currently in litigation with Toyota over this matter
Overall review: I listened to the hype and landed in the hospital. I will never consider a Toyota again.
After 1 year and 40k, I still love it. by Jackson, Wet Coast on 07/21/2012. Trim: 2011 Toyota Tundra Tundra-Grade 5.7L CrewMax 4X4, Owned 1 year.
Pros: After 1 full year of owning my Tundra i can say i would do it all over again. TRD with Back Up Camera and Sunroof. Crewmax Cab 4x4
Cons: Gas Tank is too SMALL!!
Overall review: It has met my expectations, which is tough to do, because i am a 50 year old gent looking to complain about anything, LOL. Now i will pull up my pants and complain about the government.
Review ID: #562014 Is this review offensive?
Awesome Truck by Trek of Spokane on 06/11/2011. Trim: 2011 Toyota Tundra Tundra-Grade 5.7L Double Cab 4X4, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Tons of power, excellent braking, more then enough interior cab space, there is nothing to dislike. Purchase it with oversized step boards, back up camera and power bucket seats SR5 TRD 4x4 5.7L and you will find this truck is perfect.
Cons: I do run on premium and get 16 plus in town and bettter then 19 hwy. I can't complain.
Overall review: Wow this truck is comfortable to drive, ride is smooth, power to go 0-60 in 6.6 seconds and brakes even better. Guarenteed to put a big smile on your face when you hit the throttle.
BEST TRUCK 2 DATE!!!!! by Jay on 12/20/2012. Trim: 2011 Toyota Tundra Tundra-Grade 4.6L CrewMax 4X2, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I Love This truck!!!!! I owned a 2007 Tundra Dbl cab and loved that truck, But my kids legs were out growing the back seat, So I traded up to a New fully loaded crewmax Texas Edition!!!!!!! I LOVE THIS TRUCK!!!!!
Cons: Need Bigger Gas Tank!!!!
Overall review: There is nothing that comes close to this truck........
Tundra Love by ToughTundra on 05/29/2014. Trim: 2011 Toyota Tundra Tundra-Grade 4.6L Double Cab 4X2, Owned 3 years.
Pros: I love my Tundra. Feels like I am driving a 3/4 ton truck. Everything about this truck feels well made and solid. I have 50,000 miles on my Tundra and it has never been to the shop. Gas mileage is pretty good on long highway trips. I love the body style and seems to have a more aggressive body style than most 1/2 ton trucks.
Cons: My only issue with my Tundra is that when using the cruise control and braking and then using cruise control to accelerate without using gas pedal, the engine tends to rev up to unusually high RPM. I have spoke to the dealer about this but they said that is how it is designed. Afraid this may cause problems later. Other than that, GREAT TRUCK!!!
Overall review: This is the first truck I have ever owned that wasn't a Ford. Now I will never go back to a Ford. Awesome truck and I love pretty much everything about it, especially the quality and the solid feel the truck.
2 3 4 5 6 7  Next