2011 Toyota Sequoia

Very nice vehicle by An MSN Autos Consumer on 02/25/2011. Trim: 2011 Toyota Sequoia SR5 5.7L 4X4, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I just bought this vehicle at the beginning of February and I must say i really love this vehicle. So much room and the controls are easy to navigate. Great acceleration and very smooth ride. My only regret is that i didnt get the platinum edition.
Cons: Like most large SUVs, it eats a lot of gas quickly. I drive 21 miles one-way to work so a full tank may last me like 3 days.
Overall review: Excellent vehicle, glad i made the purchase.
The Ulitimate in Japanese-made SUVs - Down with lazy U.S. union-made cars by An MSN Autos Consumer on 11/24/2010. Trim: 2011 Toyota Sequoia Limited 4X4 FFV, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This car is so quiet and performs better than any American automobile made by lazy union workers that I would not buy a government-owned or Obama-owned automobile if my family's life depended upon it.
Cons: There is nothing one can say that would turn me away from a Toyota. Toyota is the best and the American-made cars are like junk compared to the japanese advanced technology that they put in their automobiles.
Overall review: The Ultimate in SUVs and this automobile surpasses any auto made by American workers. The rating on this SUV is 100 for "The Best". You won't ever want to buy American again.
Love my Toyota Sequoia by Dawn and Mike from Kendrick on 08/24/2012. Trim: 2011 Toyota Sequoia Platinum 4X4 FFV, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I absolutly love my Sequoia. Hands down the best SUV I have ever bought. I have always driven Dodge and Chrysler SUVs but now I am a die hard Toyota fan. I love the way it handles, the airconditioned seating, the awesome stereo, all of the options! I have also overheated many times coming up a grade pulling a boat or camper and not once have I experienced this with my Sequoia. The power is phenominal especially when you are going to pass a couple cars at once.
Cons: The only con I have is the gas mileage. I am out of gas almost every third day. The other thing I agree with is the comment about not being able to just jump in and learn all the gadgets at once. It will take some time to learn everything because there is so much to learn.
Overall review: Overall, this SUV is what my family needed. All the football games my son has, all the cheerleading and basketball practices and games my daughter has, let alone all the overnight sleepovers with the kids, bags, sleeping bags, pillows, etc., it really holds a lot of stuff. It also hauls our jet boat and camper like there is nothing behind it, even up hills!!
"Solid as a Tank" by Grand Prairie on 08/16/2011. Trim: 2011 Toyota Sequoia Platinum 4X4 FFV, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: We purchased this vehicle in March with safety and comfort in mind. This vehicle rides and drives with quiet comfort and solid handling. We love the styling of the Sequoia and all of the creature comforts within the cabin. Their brochure compares the Platinum Sequoia to a private jet and it seems like that's just what Toyota had in mind with this vehicle.
Cons: The Sequoia's solid ride and handling I'm sure is due in part to it's heaviness and powerful engine. Likewise due to it's heaviness and powerful engine it simply gulps down fuel like there's no tomorrow. However, gas mileage on a vehicle this size is what we expected. The only other issue with this vehicle is that you can't expect to just jump right in and learn everything on the fly. You actually have to take the time to learn the operators manual in order to become familiar with all of the many gadgets on this SUV.
Overall review: We simply trust and love this vehicle.
Best SUV by An MSN Autos Consumer on 03/11/2011. Trim: 2011 Toyota Sequoia SR5 5.7L 4X4 FFV, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This car is the best Suv for 2011 because of its good price and performance, it has all the latest technology inside it.
Cons: The only problem might be is that it uses alot of gas but thats okay for an Suv but much better than the nissan Armada and the cheverolet Tahoe, trust me if you want to buy an Suv buy this one and if you think its a bit big then go for the Toyota Land cruiser VXR
Overall review: Its a very good car