2011 Chevrolet Silverado Hybrid

2011 Chevrolet Silverado Hybrid Prices
2011 Chevrolet Silverado Hybrid Fuel Economy
Like a Rock. by Mtc4me Silverdale on 10/07/2012. Trim: 2011 Chevrolet Silverado Hybrid 2HY Crew Cab 4WD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Paint, ergonomics, and quality material use.
Cons: airbag light went on at 6200 miles.....not a great feeling
Overall review: Love Chevy pickups. Never will be without one. Always something on a rig, never a one without something silly that goes every now and again.
Test Driver
The Supercalifrajilistic by Speedracer on 06/06/2012. Trim: 2011 Chevrolet Silverado Hybrid.
Pros: It's scalable
Cons: Nothing yet
Overall review: The icing-on the cake for GM, a sundary of things come from the powerful, and thankfully these days safe, powerhouse.
As Advertised by Dave from Huntsville, AL on 03/24/2014. Trim: 2011 Chevrolet Silverado Hybrid, Owned 3 years.
Pros: I am a Big and Tall kinda guy at 6 foot 5 inches tall and this truck fits me totally. I am finished with Automobiles as they are calling mid sized cars full size. Tired of hitting my head getting in and out. Leg room is great! Handling is great and ride is fantastic. Gas mileage as advertised. I love this truck!
Cons: They are right when they say it hesitates when you press hard on the floor for takeoff or passing. Even dropping it down to manual it only gets alittle better. Brakes are mushy for the most part, but I suppose that is what you get when they are energy creating brake system, bottom like is the brakes are safe and easy to get use to.
Overall review: Overall I rate this truck as a 9 and have had almost not issues with it. I am puzzeled why Chevy has discontinued the Hybrid truck as I am not giving this one up as the predicted gas mileage on the new ones are not like they say.
Awesome Answer to a Truck with Good Gas Mileage! by Dave from Huntsville, AL on 03/20/2013. Trim: 2011 Chevrolet Silverado Hybrid, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Roomy, the ride is very nice for a Pick-up and the Gas Mileages is normally 19.6-20.4 MPG City meeting the advertized 20 MPG rating. Highway ranges from 21 to 22.2 MPG depending on the number of hills there are to drive on.
Cons: I wish I had a little more pedal in the electric mode. It takes awhile to learn and develop a touch to barely press on the pedal to accellerate and gain speed without kicking on the engine, but overall I can maintain a 28 MPH in slow traffic without the engine coming on multiple times. I really have issues with passing gear. The transmission I believe is not like normal Automatics and there is an extreme lag when passing. Even switching to manual it has a slight lag in it, but much better.
Overall review: I feel this is a great answer and big step to a versital Hybrid Truck. I am overall very happy with this purchase and would do it again. Fully recommend this to anyone who ask.