2011 Ford Fusion Hybrid

Won me over by Phlash on 02/27/2011. Trim: 2011 Ford Fusion Hybrid Sedan, Owned 1 year.
Pros: I've owned a 2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid for 5 months and am extremely pleased. Previously I've been driving Lexus models, so this purchase was a step of faith. So far, the car has exceeded all of my expectations. Comfort and ride is very good. I love the Sync system and all that it does. I have driven approx 9000 miles since purchase and am averaging a combined 38 miles to the gallon. Sure beats the 15mpg I was getting on my Lexus GX 470!!.
Cons: None so far
Overall review: Great Purchase. Surprisingly good car
A REAL CAR, Not A Golf Cart by John W from Norfolk VA on 03/07/2011. Trim: 2011 Ford Fusion Hybrid Sedan, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Unlike other hybrids I've driven, the Fusion Hybrid feels like an actual car, not a plastic golf cart. I splurged and got the full package, including leather interior, moonroof, NAV, and remote start system. Every detail of this vehicle is pleasing, from the smooth handling, the crisp sound, the incredibly quiet engine and power transfer from electric to gas, to the intelligent Sync system. If I want to listen to music, I have so many options it's almost mind-boggling. But the atmosphere in the vehicle is so nice. With the beautiful design, plush leather, streamlined moonroof and cabin trim, and comfortable, easy-to-use navigation and safety features, it really feels like a luxury car.
Cons: The ONLY con is the slightly smaller trunk, and the rear seats do not fold down. So you might not be able to fit that coffee table back there, so what?
Overall review: Seriously, this is one of the best cars I've ever had the pleasure of driving. I wanted a combination of American, hybrid, and luxury, and I got that and much more. It's probably got the most technologically-advanced user interface on the market, but it's not uncomfortable at all nor is it difficult to use. You actually learn how to drive efficiently. Sure, it's more expensive than the other Fusion models, but the amount you save on gas is ridiculous. I just put 592 mi on a full tank (a Prius might eke out another 50 mi or so, but the Prius feels like a moped in comparison), and a regular Fusion may get you 380 miles to a full tank if you're lucky. With the Libyan oil crisis going on, I made the right choice, and I will save at least $940 each year. If I keep this car for 10 years, that's almost $10000 saved, and that alone makes this vehicle worth it, not to mention the lighter environmental footprint it leaves. Best part? I can't wait to get behind the wheel every morning.
Love my Fusion Hybrid by Chip from York, Pa. on 10/30/2011. Trim: 2011 Ford Fusion Hybrid Sedan, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: My 2011 Fusion hybrid is a nice looking car. It is extrememly quiet and so comfortable. The steering is tight and feels like a race car. The Sony 12 speaker sound system is fantastic. Leather seats are heated and wrap in comfort. The controls wrap around you in perfect harmony. It's a joy to drive. Acceleration is amazing for a 4 cylinder hybrid.
Cons: The trunk is too small, and since the batteries are behind the rear seats... they don't fold down.
Overall review: Overall, the Fusion has high seats and doors which make it harder to see outside the vehicle, but the backup camera and blind spot warning lights take care of those issues. A friend drove my car to Cleveland with me and he immediately checked into buying one when we got back.
Warrior by Lady Etc on 07/15/2011. Trim: 2011 Ford Fusion Hybrid Sedan, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: It has everything a driver can retire in... Where's Kit? lol
Cons: There's no thing to dislike
Overall review: The lid that sits in the middle up front we would put a minature tape recorder in which one could take notes that would send a copy to house printer and/or office computer just with a touch of a button.
The luxury hybrid without the luxury hybrid price by An MSN Autos Consumer on 06/18/2011. Trim: 2011 Ford Fusion Hybrid Sedan, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I like everything about this car. I have a hybrid with all the options installed; the Nav, 12 speaker sound, leather interior, etc. This car feels and rides like a 2010 Lincoln MKS, but with much much better MPG. I drove betty 1600 miles on 40 gallons of gas and I have gotten up to 47 MPG driving in town. There are a ton of safefy features as well. This car may be a hybrid, but it handles my occasional aggressive driving very well. The interior is fantastic and the controls and displays are very easy to use. As someone else pointed out, the displays help you drive more efficiently. The trunk is large enough to fit two large and one or two small suitcases on their sides.
Cons: This is a minor issues that in no way detracts my love of the car. The front grill is chrome, so if you like your car looking good, you'll need to clean the front grill regularly. I took a trip this summer to the south and the grill looked like I had driven through a locust convention on the highway... not pretty. Inside, my hair brushes up against the ceilling with the seat up where I like it. I'm 6 foot tall, about 3 feet of upper body/head and my hair sticks up and I need a hair cut to knock off an inch or two, so this isn't something most people would encounter.
Overall review: This car is fantastic and worth every penny. It has form (it's pretty) and function all in one very attractive package. I used to own a 2003 Hyundai Sonata with a 2.4L 4 cyl. I loved that car. This car handles better and has the same power and responsiveness, plus the breaks are not squishy!! :)