2011 Buick Enclave

Way to go Buick by Bobs Buick on 06/08/2013. Trim: 2011 Buick Enclave CXL-1 AWD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: Very comfortable. Drove from Pennsylvania to Florida and back. Gas Mileage very good.
Cons: Storage room for suit cases is too small. Needs more.
Overall review: Love the Buick. The first one I ever owned and would like to get a new one soon.
Great SUV by An MSN Autos Consumer on 05/19/2012. Trim: 2011 Buick Enclave CXL-2 AWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: I love it. It has a wonderful smooth ride.
Overall review: I have owned Chevy Suvs since 1985 and I am sold on the Buick Enclave.
Driving Comfort by An MSN Autos Consumer on 04/14/2012. Trim: 2011 Buick Enclave CXL-1 FWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: Roominess
Cons: Color options
Overall review: Living in east Tennessee (hilly and mountaineous) I drove sixty five miles to my destination and returned averaging twenty seven miles per gallon.
Rare Home Run for GM by Joe on 08/30/2011. Trim: 2011 Buick Enclave CXL-2 FWD, Owned less than 1 year.
Pros: This SUV is a very luxurious eye catching automobile. It compares well with brands such as Infinity and Lexus. It has the look and feel of a premium vehicle. It's power and acceleration are not overly aggressive but they do get the job done when it comes to passing and merging with traffic. The third row seats are fairly roomy as far as third row seats go and all of the seats are comfortable. Our son is appreciative of the rear environmental controls. We have taken this vehicle on a couple of long distance trips and it has been both comfortable and reliable. It handles well too.
Cons: There are only four major issues that my wife and I have with the Enclave: 1. I can't believe that a vehicle for which we paid $40,000+ has only a SINGLE CD STEREO! One would think that any vehicle that you pay that much for would have at least a 6-disk changer. 2. My wife complains that the second row captain's chairs do not recline back all the way. She is the primary driver of this vehicle so when we go on long trips she would like to sit in the second row and recline. 3. The navigation and satillite radio are not terribly user friendly. 4. It would be nice if the back glass window would pop open independently of the hatch. This would make loading easier.
Overall review: Overall this is a great automobile. We hope to continue to have good service for years to come.
Big roomy, comfortable Detroit iron. by George, Tucson, AZ on 05/15/2013. Trim: 2011 Buick Enclave CXL-2 FWD, Owned 2 years.
Pros: This is one smooth, roomy, comfortable, quiet, powerful car for the road and around town. The 3rd row seating folds down easily to give you a large cargo area to carry large items like a 60 inch HDTV in its shipping carton. We often take 3 adult couples in this car to dinner and day excursions.
Cons: We get an average of 21mpg but would like it to be better, say 25mpg on the road.
Overall review: One of the best large SUV's produced out of Detroit. Good example of General Motors re-engineering their products with an emphasis on quality and comfort.